11. Mr. Whoever

A few days passed since her kidnapping, causing her to behave oddly.

Chantal hardly conversed with Tania and avoided her sister and her boyfriend.

She would go to her job and come back, speaking to them only when it would be necessary. She was terrified of that man who she was sure was someone powerful enough to destroy her whole life in a single snap of his fingers, if he wanted to.

Moreover, his touches all over her body and his deep voice continued to haunt her in her dreams but she refrained from blurting it all out to Evelyn this time for she didn't want to worry her more.

Evelyn tried to talk to her but she would shrug and say that she was tired from her classes.

His new marks on her body disturbed her more to such an extent, that Chantal even tried to harm herself with a sharp blade but thankfully Tania entered her room calling her for dinner the next night after she got kidnapped stopping her scary actions as she realized what she was going to do wasn't a right thing to do for she wasn't that weak.

That evening, blindfolding her yet again Rayvonn himself dropped her off at her house warning her yet again to stay away from other men or she wouldn't like the consequences.

He scooped her up in his arms and entered the empty house and left her on the couch sucking her neck one last time. No one was home yet, so no one knew that Chantal was kidnapped for a few hours.

~Knock~

~Knock~

"Come in"

She was in her room practicing the dance steps she was going to teach her students the following Monday. She sighed and pretended to smile to see her sister walking in.

"Do you have some time, Little Birdie?"

"Of course Eve, why would you even say that?"

She chuckled and sat in the bed.

"Something is not right isn't it?"

"Everything is fine."

"You are lying to me, little birdie. Is it because of me?"

"What do you mean?"

Chantal frowned.

"You feel like I am not able to pay enough attention to you?"

When Evelyn said that, she rolled her eyes.

"You gotta be kidding me. What do you think I am? A seven-year-old that I will sulk over because you spend most of your time with your boyfriend instead of me. Come on Eve, I am an adult and I understand."

"I know," she let out a sigh, "I am just, I feel like you are hiding something from me."

Chantal licked her lips and shook her face.

"There is nothing I am hiding from you Eve, you are just overthinking."

Evelyn gave off a little nod.

"Okay, how about you and me go out for dinner tonight?"

"You mean us?"

"Yes, just the two of us."

"Umm, how about we all go together? And I am glad you said that because I am craving Chinese food."

Evelyn continued to look at her for a moment, observing her.

"If you say so."

"Obviously, I also want Tate and Tania to join us."

They then heard a faint knock.