19. Undress!

"How did you get my number?"

"I did tell you that I have my sources, didn't I Little One?"

"Are I correct in assuming that these are the sources you use to harass women like me?"

When there was no response from the other side, she gulped thinking she shouldn't have opened her mouth.

"Um—"

"Lock the door."

"Huh?"

"Don't make me repeat."

His tone was rude and she rolled her eyes while locking the door.

"Get on your bed."

"Sorry, what?"

"Do you have a hearing problem, Little One?"

"No, I don't but the question is why should I listen to you?"

Rayvonn smirked to see her angry face.

"You will listen to me and you know why."

Chantal sighed and settled herself in the bed.

"I did, now what?"

"Undress!"

A gasp left her lips to hear him.

"Have You Gone Insane?"

"Do Not Raise Your Voice At Me! This is your punishment for not using the phone given by me."

He almost yelled at her to make her shiver in fright. She sighed undressing until she was only in her inner wear while he licked his lips in longing for

her.

"Did you remove your clothes?"

"Yes"

"Good girl"

'Stop calling me good girl you man whore.'

She wished she could scream that to him but refrained from doing so.

"Lie down"

She raised her brows in confusion but implied to him anyway.

"Are you completely naked, Little One?"

Rayvonn knew she was only in her lingerie, but he didn't want her to know that his men had already set up cameras in her room. As a result, she blushed a deep scarlet when she heard him inquire in such a casual way.

"I...I'm not"

"I want you to be completely bare."

As she unhooked her bra with hesitant movements, his gaze darkened more and his mouth watered to see her bosoms freely bouncing out. She pulled down her panty to reveal her freshly shaven pussy that had him cursed internally.

'Fuck, I want her.'

"What do you want?"

Scared, Chantal queried him in a gentle voice.

"I want you to touch yourself. Tell me have you ever touched yourself, my Little One?"

His tone was gentler this time.

"Umm no, I haven't."

"Well, now you will."

"Ho...how am I supposed to do that?"

He listened to her innocent words with an unidentified but genuine smile on his face. He desperately wanted to ravish her the entire night, but he knew he had to wait for the right moment to do so.