28 Determination & Jealousy

She finally gave in and kissed him back. Her body wasn't in her control anymore though her mind was screaming at her not to kiss the dashing man.

As Rayvonn let go of her hands and held her nape pulling her closer, her hands got wrapped around his neck which caused him to groan in satisfaction.

But she tugged on his hair signaling him to stop. He did however his rough kisses moved to her cheek and trailed down to her neck forming a fresh red hickey that was probably going to last for days.

"Ummm"

She whimpered in pain and cocked her head.

His hardened boner was getting rubbed on her clothed belly while she took in large gasps of air. As he tilted his face and looked at his prominent

art, his lips quirked up in contentment.

He licked the bite to soothe the pain with his warm tongue making her yelp. She looked at his eyes, biting her lips. A lot of questions were visible on her hazel orbs.

"Don't"

Rayvonn shook his head, making her frown in confusion.

"What?"

"Don't bite them."

His tone was commanding as he freed her lips from her teeth.

She exhaled, pushed him away a little, and lowered her face as she fixed up the stray hairs that were dangling around her ear.

"Miss Perez, do you have a lover?"

His voice was cold and dead as she blinked, caught by surprise.

"What if I do?"

She wanted to catch his reaction.

'I will make sure to snatch you away from any other men.'

He promised himself in his mind but kept on looking casually at her, hiding his obsessive emotions quite well.

"Thank you for the coffee. I am getting late for my students' game. They wouldn't like it if I don't get there on time as I've promised."

She took a deep breath and was about to walk past him when he clutched her wrist making her stop.

"You didn't answer me, Miss Perez."

"Are you ordering me now Mr. Trevino?"

She raised her brow.

"I was just asking."

She nodded. "Okay, but it is a personal question."

'Is she dating Kevin?'

He could feel his heart racing but he kept a neutral face.

"I shall drop you at the school, Miss Perez."

"That won't be necessary. I will book a cab."

His grip on her wrist tightened and his face darkened.

"Why are you so stubborn?"

"Why do you always kiss me?"

She responded to his inquiry with the same tone and raised her own feet in an attempt to match his height, but she was unable to do so.

"Miss Perez if you don't come willingly. I have other ways."

"Like what Mr. Trevino, you will kiss me again this time I—"

"I won't do that Miss Perez."

"Then what are you going to do?"

She failed to notice the slight twitch in his lips.