44. Rayvonn's Little One

*Gasp*

She was beyond mortified by what she saw as she turned on the lights in the small room.

She stared at her picture on the wall once more with widening eyes and a widening mouth, but there was a difference between this image and the ones from the previous room.

Looking at her naked photo from that night, Chantal forcefully closed her mouth to suppress the scream that was about to escape her lips. It was a large photo of her sleeping in the same room she woke up to the following morning after losing her innocence, with crimson bites and marks all over her body.

"I...it's him...It's Him"

She sobbed as she came to the horrible realization that Mr. Trevino was in fact the same man who kidnapped her, threatened her, and forced himself upon her. She lowered her face murmuring.

"I...it has always been him?"

Her body was quivering with panic as the dreadful images of the past flooded back into her head. "I...have to, l....leave....I can....can't stay here

any longer."

She dragged her paralyzed legs away from the floor and started to flee outside. Now, she had only one thought: she needed to get out of the estate as quickly as possible.

She hurriedly descended the steps and stopped when she saw him entering the mansion in his usual demeanor.

"Ma'am?"

"No, no stay away fr...from me, please."

When Jane and the other workers saw Chantal acting in such a way, they were astonished and wondered what could have happened to her since

she had previously appeared to be in good spirits.

"Miss Perez"

"Don't Call Me That."

She said moving backward, making him frown at first.

"It's you. It's You!"

When she raised her trembling finger pointing his way, Rayvonn realized the matter as he advanced closer to her causing her to shriek.

"Everyone leave, NOW!"

His terrifying roar managed to make the rest of the people step back in fear as they nodded and emptied the place causing more terror to grip Chantal's heart to see all the servants walking out of the mansion.

"Let me go...ple...please"

She pleaded moving backward as he tilted his face, his hands were inside his pockets.

When she noticed that he was getting closer to her, she spun around and ran upstairs, exciting him. Despite having no thoughts, she kept running. She lacked knowledge of what she was doing.

The only thing she knew was to get away from the man. She entered the first room she saw and locked the door. The moment she turned to gaze

around the room, she jumped at the sound of approaching footsteps.

The mansion was empty so it had to be him- the cause of her nightmares. She quickly proceeded in that direction after seeing a wardrobe close to the window entered it, and shut the door.

As soon as she heard the door being unlocked and his footsteps entering the room, she was so horrified that her heart nearly jumped out of her chest.

She shuddered from head to toe, covering her lips with both of her hands in an effort to be as silent as she could. She was sobbing so much that her vision was becoming fuzzy, but even so, she was unable to see anything inside the dark wardrobe where she was hiding.