2. Little Birdie

*Gasps*

When she led her clothes to drop on the floor, Evelyn gasped covering her mouth in horror to witness the clear love bites and marks adorning her beautiful body starting from her neck and down to her legs, especially around her tummy.

While Chantal whimpered in front of her elder sister lowering her teary face.

"Oh my God!"

Evelyn rushed toward her and engulfed her in a tight hug.

"Shh, calm down my Little Birdie, calm down."

"I am a...a disgrace to the family."

Chantal broke down hugging her sister back.

"You are not a disgrace little birdie."

Evelyn declared and wiped her tears, being shocked and confused.

"Now tell me what happened?"

"I...he...I—"

"Okay, okay, why don't you clean up and we can talk? Everything is fine, alright."

Chantal nodded at her sister's assurance. Evelyn Perez had always been a mature woman and at the moment Chantal knew the only person she could count on and take comfort in was her sister.

"I am waiting for you outside."

Evelyn exited the washroom as Chantal stood under the shower crying her heart out for the happenings of the previous night, the worst night of her life.

She hated herself for being so naïve. Evelyn sighed pacing around the room.

The images of Chantal's naked body covered in teeth marks and bites had already started to haunt her but she couldn't lose her calm façade in front of her little sister or things were bound to get worse, for Chantal had always been a sensitive girl.

"I hate him, whoever he is. I hate him!"

Chantal gritted her teeth washing away the man's dried liquid smudged into her skin who was devouring her like a Beast last night.

She couldn't stop hissing due to cold water touching her skin which caused her to feel a burning sensation. She also felt sore all over her form, barely able to walk straight.

"What type of a beast was he?"

Wiping her tears, she wrapped a towel around her and headed out to see her sister sitting in her bed waiting for her.

She sighed but managed a faint smile at her sister as she put on an oversized tee.

"I am sorry Eve, you just arrived, and I—"

"Just tell me what happened."

"I...I was forced to lose my innocence."

"WHAT?"

Chantal hummed sitting next to her.

"What? How and who was it?

"I don't know. I had a blindfold on."

"Blind...Blindfold I don't understand little birdie."

Evelyn couldn't help but cry hearing her while concealing her mouth. Exhaling, Chantal blurted out all the happenings of yesterday in front of her sister.

By the time she was done, Evelyn was beyond shocked. Her gaze was teary as she tried to blink her tears away.

"I messed up real bad and it cost me my purity. I should have returned home immediately after the function."

Chantal said. Although she was a sensitive woman, she was strong-headed as well.

"We should file a complaint."