37. Dirty Desires

He could spot the momentary comfort that flashed in her hazel eyes as soon as he said "no," but as soon as he added the word "but," a troubled expression appeared in her gaze.

"But what Sir, obviously you don't expect us to have intimacy right o..or do you?"

She gulped, questioning him hoping he would say no, hoping he would tell her to just pretend to be his mistress for six months and nothing else.

He didn't say anything, watching her tremble like a damp kitten while she blinked and bit her lip anxiously. When he moved a bit closer to her, she gasped taking a few steps back.

"Calm, Litt...Miss Perez, I won't bite."

"Well, you did bite my neck."

The more she spoke and gave him sassy retorts, the larger his manhood got, not his eyes, but his desire to bend the woman in front of him over the couch, over the bed, or against the wall, basically anywhere in his room, and claim that small, tight hole of hers for hours.

He had already had a taste of it a few times, which has made him addicted.

"Get Out!"

"What?"

Chantal looked confused when she heard him.

"I said get out, Miss Perez."

She frowned as Rayvonn turned away from her and let out a loud breath. He clinched his fists and gritted his teeth in an effort to restrain his dirty desires.

"Are you okay Sir?"

She tilted her face to witness him behaving in a weird manner all of a sudden.

"BILL!"

She flinched to hear his roaring tone.

"Yes Boss?"

Bill walked into the room a few seconds later.

"Please escort Miss Perez out."

"Yes Boss"

"But, you didn't—"

"I'm busy now. We shall talk about this tomorrow."

'What a bipolar man, busy my Ass!'

She rolled her eyes and marched out of his room.

"Drop her home."

"I will"

Bill nodded following after her and closing the door. Rayvonn exhaled, running his hand over his hair. But her cherry fragrance was still lingering in the air erupting, a sexual groan from his chest.

He couldn't seem to control his needs anymore. Two more minutes of her being in his room and he would have ripped apart the sexy dress that she had put on and would have fucked her hard on his bed.

As he made his way to the bathroom, he adjusted his pants because the large rod underneath it was throbbing in pain.

This was not to say that he couldn't have another woman right now to quiet down his libido if he so desired. But after the night he experienced Chantal Perez, he was certain that no other woman would be able to satisfy him any longer.

"Boss has ordered me to drop you off at your house, Miss Perez."

Chantal straight away wanted to refuse him but she thought otherwise. It was late and she felt lazy to book a cab at the moment.

"Okay"

She nodded, shrugging, and stepped inside the lavish Bugatti Divo. She was gazing outside the window lost in her thoughts when her phone started to ring. She pulled it out from her bag and smiled glancing at the caller ID.