Chapter 3: Hate You

Jungkook's POV

October 21, 2018

"Come on, man! You had a lot. Let's go home." I can hear Yoongi clearly but my brain is not working well anymore. "Jin must be worried about you."

Jin...

Jin...

He doesn't care about me... i should hate him. Why did he leave me without a reason at all.

Jin...

"He broke up with me. He doesn't love me." I just kept on crying.

I felt Yoongi sighed. He's also tired of me. Just like how Jin gave up on me.

He gave up on me. He is tired of me.

"Jin wants you to come home safe that's why he sent me here."

"He should've been here if he cares about me." I said and looked at the new glass given by the bartender which name I already forgot. But I saw him multiple times here already. I looked at him again. I... I slept with him once when I was still with Jin.

Suddenly, angered flowed through my body.

I was not able to control my feelings. I need to forget all the sins that I did. I drowned myself again with the alcohol given to me.

"Stop!" Yoongi said when I was about to get one more.

I looked at him. I felt my tears running down my face again. I can't help it anymore. I cried and cried until I can't feel my nerves anymore.

"Let's go home, man. Don't make another mistake, please. This is just too much." Yoongi said and pulled me from my seat. "Mingyu, right?" I heard him say to the bartender. "Please let this be the last time you serve him this much. I know what happened and I hope you won't ever take advantage of his vulnerable state again."

"I-- I did not!" The guy he called Mingyu said.

"Whatever!" Yoongi answered. Everything is blurry but I can hear him. Loud and clear.

When we got to his car, he opened the windows and made me wear the seatbelt. I have no home to go to. Where will he take me?

My Jin left me...

After the contract of our apartment, he left suddenly. He said he's done dealing with me.

"Jimin's waiting at home. Your cousin is also worried about you. You can't do this to us. You are hurting yourself more. We don't like seeing you like this."

I just can't stop the tears that kept on flowing down my face.

"You have to be strong, Jungkook."

"How can I do that when my source of strength got tired of me and my miserable life?"

"He left you so that you can do things on your own without thinking about him. You said you wanted to do more. You said he's pulling you to stay where you are and it's suffocating you. The kind of lifestyle he likes is not what you like and you told him that. He is now giving you the chance to do whatever you like, however you like."

"I want to do all those things with him."

"And he wants to do things of his own!" Yoongi said shouting at me. He stopped the car at the corner. I looked at him and saw regret on his face. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you, but you see... both of you don't like the same thing. No one wanted to sacrifice. You can't remain in that relationship just because you are in love. You also need to do something for one another.

"We've known each other since when? Middle school? You've been in love with him eversince you've met him. You have built your future together thinking you were together in that future, but Jungkook, no. He built the future with you and you tagged along with him thinking it's also what you want.