Chapter 17: Slut!

After 2 years

"Da... da... dada!" Jungwon said upon watching the news played on the television.

"Yes, baby, that's your dada." Jin said smiling at his 1-year old son while making sure that all their things were well-packed in their suitcase.

"Baby, how was the packing so far?" Namjoon said back-hugging Jin and kissing his cheek.

"Everything is good so far." Jin answered, holding the arms of Namjoon that was hugging him.

"A-appa! Appa!" Jungwon said and Jin picked him up.

"How was my baby Jungwon so far? Are you ready to meet your grandparents in Korea?" Namjoon asked Jungwon while Jin carried the baby.

Jungwon just nodded and smiled at Namjoon, giving him the lollipop that he just licked.

Namjoon smiled at him and took the candy intending to just satisfy Jungwon. "Thank you, my baby."

"Da...da..." Jungwon said again pointing at the television.

Namjoon smiled softly at the boy. "Yes, that's dada. Come with me first so that your appa can finish packing your clothes." He said extending his hands to Jungwon, which the latter accepted only after getting a nod from Jin.

"We'll be staying in his room, okay?" Namjoon said and left a kiss on Jin before leaving him.

Jin turned off the television and finished packing.

***********

"Are you scared?" Namjoon asked Jin while they were on the plane.

"A little bit. I'm also a little bit excited to be honest." Jin said smiling at Namjoon.

"Why are you scared?"

"People will start talking about us once they see us. I am used to being called out by people for dating different men but I am scared for you and what they would say about you. Especially if they would see us with Jungwon."

Namjoon looked at him and squeezed his hand. "If they will ask, Jungwon is my child. I treat him as my child and that's it. They don't need to know anything more."

"Thank you, Joonie." Jin said. He rested his head on Namjoon's head while he watched his son sleep soundly on his arms.

"He would know that you are back."

"I'm sure he is already aware." Jin said, then looked at the window outside.

***********

"Can you at least relax?" Jimin said while looking at Jungkook who kept on pacing back and forth around the room.

"What time will Yoongi arrive?"

"He will be here soon. Why are you panicking anyway? As if you are the husband." Jimin said while feeding his baby.

They are currently at the airport waiting for Yoongi's arrival from Japan and Jimin asked Jungkook's help to assist him in fetching Yoongi.

For some reason, Jungkook is not comfortable at the airport considering a lot of paparazzi's were also trying to take a picture of him and asking him a lot of questions regarding his announced divorce with Hoseok.

They were staying in an exclusive lounge and Jimin will meet Yoongi later at the arrival area.

"This is impossible!" Jimin exclaimed.

Jungkook quickly looked at him thinking that it was an emergency.

"What happened?" He asked going near Jimin who was busy looking for something.