Chapter 44: Yes or No

The trip home was more tiring for Jin than any of their other trips. He thought he was fine until he realized that working on a different timezone is taking a toll on him.

"Yeobo, are you okay?" Jungkook asked him when he saw him sweaty while on the flight.

Jin nodded but Jungkook was not convinced. He checked on his temperature and when he realized he is hot, he got worried.

"Chaeyoung, please hold Jungwon." He said, giving the sleeping Jungwon to Chaeyoung. "I'll just take care of Jin. I think he is sick." He said then checked on his luggage for the medicine. He checked his watch and realized that they are still 2 hours away from South Korea, and that got him more worried.

"Yeobo, please drink this." He said, helping Jin to drink the medicine. "I'll be back. Wait for me okay?"

Jin nodded.

Jungkook asked the flight attendant for a small towel he can use to dampen Jin's head with cold water. The attendant gave him a patch instead and Jungkook was so thankful.

He was not able to rest as he checked on Jin every now and then. He kept on kissing his head, super worried. He advised the attendant to request for a medic that would be on standby when they arrive.

"Jin, just few more minutes and we'll arrive in Korea."

"Kook, I feel better. The medicine worked." Jin said but still resting his head on Jungkook's chest who kept on rubbing his arm out of worry.

"You still have a fever. Let's go directly at the hospital, okay? I already asked Jimin to take Jungwon for the night. He will be waiting for Jungwon and Chaeyoung at the airport. The ambulance will be waiting for us as soon as we arrive at the airport." Jungkook said with worry obvious in his voice.

Jin was not able to say anything to rebuttal him as he still feels tired and weak. He felt his fever subsided but his body still feels weak.

As soon as they arrived, the ambulance was waiting for them. Jin had a hard time standing up as his feet are also getting weaker.

Jungkook carried him to the ambulance bed before going out for a while to talk to his son.

"Woonie, you go with Uncle Jimin first, okay? Chaeyoung will be with you." Jungkook said to his son.

"Is appa okay?"

"He will be, baby. I'll go with him to make sure he is fine."

"I wanna go with Appa, too." He said almost crying as he doesn't know what would happen to his appa.

"Baby, you need to go with Uncle Jiminie first. Daddy won't be able to take care of both of you and appa. I promise that I will call you as soon as I know what is happening, okay?"

"Okay, daddy." Jungwon said with tears in his eyes.

"We'll have to go now, but I'll call you later. I love you, Woonie."

"I love you, too, daddy. Please tell Appa I love him so much and I'll kiss his awie later."

"I will tell him, love. Go now, manager Yeonjun will assist you." He told his son and ran to the ambulance car.

He saw them putting IV on Jin.

"Mr.  Jeon, Mr. Kim is dehydrated and we have used D5W for his IV fluid. This should help with dehydration and the safest one we can give while we idenitify what is wrong." The nurse said as he monitors the drop of the fluid.

Jungkook has just been holding Jin's hand the whole time while the latter was slowly regaining his strength due to the IVF given.

As soon as they arrived at the hospital, the latter started vomiting. Jungkook did not care if his clothes were damped in vomit, as he only cares about Seokjin's situation.