Chapter 21: Closure

Jin had been comfortable with Jungkook after their conversation. He understood that they also need it in order to be successful in co-parenting Jungwon.

Jungwon was happy seeing his dad daily but still misses to be with him, which Jin recognized well with his son's actions.

He is still too distant with Namjoon even when Jungkook insists that he should go with him whenever he is not around. Namjoon still tries his best to get Jungwon's attention and affection but even with Jungkook's absence, the child won't see him the same.

Jin planned a lot of things, including going to amusement parks with Namjoon, even though he hates public attentions, just to make Namjoon and Jungwon closer, he did this just for Namjoon to feel closer to Jungwon.

He also asked help from Namjoon for Jungwon's birthday, which the latter agreed on.

"What do you think about the theme?" Jin asked Namjoon one night when he was staying over.

They are currently laying on his bed while Jin was looking for birthday themes and Namjoon was browsing his emails through his phone.

Namjoon looked at him, "car racing is a good theme for a boy." He answered.

"That's a good idea." Jin said and had his focus again on his laptop to search for more deatils he need to prepare on.

Namjoon then looked at Jin. He suddenly closed his laptop.

"Namjoon, w---" his words were stopped when Namjoon suddenly kissed him and Jin answered the kiss with passion.

Namjoon was about to touch inside Jin's upper pajama but Jin stopped him. He suddenly stopped responding to Namjoon with wide eyes.

"Joonie!" He said pushing Namjoon away from him.

"I-I'm sorry. I just got carried away." Namjoon said regretting what he did but at the same time he thought they can actually start doing it considering they've been together for 8 months already.

"I'm also sorry, Namjoon. I- I just---I know it's not right for me to say it considering I already have a child but I haven't done it with anyone yet so I don't think I am ready to do so." Jin said moving away from Namjoon and putting his laptop on the side table. "Let's try to sleep." Jin said turning off the light.

Both of them did not sleep right away but were instead thinking about the incident.

*********

Jungkook was happily on his way to their 3rd concert venue for the month. It was 2 weeks already but he never felt too far away from Jungwon and Jin because he get to video call them everyday. This was too different from his previous concerts since this is the first time Jin allowed them to do a video call.

"You look so happy smiling non-stop." Yoongi said to Jungkook when he was dancing riding the van.

"Am I?" He asked with a smile.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes on him.

"Do I look handsome? Do I look like a dad?" He asked proudly.

"What's gotten into you?" Yoongi asked.

"Nothing." He just said and smiled to himself again.

"Fine. Whatever." Yoongi just responded letting his friend be happy.

After the concert, everyone were satisfied with the performance and congratulating Jungkook. For all three concerts they had, it seemed like these are the most fulfilling ones as he had the most energy.

He went to the dressing room and was about to have his make up removed when he saw some of his staffs looking at the television.

It looks like a report about Namjoon and he knows how much his staff likes him. He's like the perfect man portrayed in television except when he fell in love with Jin. People thought it was the only mistake Namjoon made in his life but if Jungkook will be asked, he would say that it will be the best thing a person can ever do because Jin is such a perfect person.

He was looking at the television when he saw a picture of Jungwon.

He suddenly got interested with the news.

Report: It was still a mystery to the public if Kim Seokjin's child is also Namjoon's. If everyone can still remember, the couple were spotted going home together from Australia, almost 7 months ago and since then they were spotted multiple times in public.

Kim Namjoon was honest in telling us about his exclusive relationship with the handsome CEO, Kim Seokjin. However, no one confirmed anything about the child.

Just this weekend, they were spotted going to an amusement park again, but now, they were with the child. Namjoon looked like a great father to the child going around the place holding his hand.

If we were to judge, they look like a happy family.

In a recent interview, Namjoon was asked about the child's identity and this is what he simply said.

"It is something private and not for me to answer alone. If Seokjin would agree, we can have a couple interview one of these days and we can bring our son with us."

He said clearly "our son" which means, he either treats him as his or he is his son with Kim Seokjin.

Having a family outing is something we love seeing! This couple is very ideal to everyone seeing them and we are happy to see them settling soon.

End of the news.

Jungkook got weak seeing them together with his son.

He searched for the picture again on his phone and when he saw the three of them at the park, he thought that should have been him with Seokjin and their son.

The thought of Jin not wanting this information to be public made his heart hurt a lot.

Yoongi then entered the dressing room to congratulate Jungkook but when he saw his friend suddenly sad he got curious and looked at his phone. He saw that Jungkook was staring at the picture of Namjoon, Jin and Jungwon.

Yoongi sighed deeply.

He asked the staff to leave Jungkook and him first, which Jungkook did not notice at all.

"Kook, you okay?" He asked squeezing his shoulder to get his attention.

Jungkook suddenly looked at him.

"Ah, y-yah, man. What's up?" He said acting as if nothing is wrong. He suddenly noticed everyone's gone.

"You can be honest with me."

Jungkook took a deep breath. "It should have been me."

"I know. Unfortunately, it's not you, but you should not focus on that. You should focus on Jungwon and how you can always come back to him. I am pretty sure Jin had a reason for going out with Namjoon and Jungwon."

"They look so happy together." Jungkook said looking again at the picture.

"Because they are." Yoongi answered and Jungkook realized that they are meant to be happy as couples

"You're right." He just answered

"Don't let this spoil your mood. You have a really good concert going so far." Yoongi said.

"I know."

"By the way, Jin asked me if it's good to call you now. He said Jungwon just woke up and was looking for you." Yoongi said. "I told him the concert is done and I'll just be checking on you. I didn't know you'll be sulking here."

"He did?" Jungkook asked with a sudden heightened energy. "Let me call him now."

"Before that, Kook, remember the letter Jin left to you? You asked me to read it, but I want you to remember it, too. When he left, he closed everything and left them in the past. The only reason he talks to you now was because of Jungwon. Please don't make this hard for the both of you."

"I know, Yoongi. It's just--- I still love him but I promised him that I will coparent Jungwon, and be a friend. I guess that's it I can have for now." He said.

"Good. Go and call your son now, he's waiting for you." Yoongi said and so Jungkook did as told.

At the back of his mind he knows that their book was already closed, so no need to think more about his relationship with Jin but just how he can improve his relationship with Jungwon.