Chapter 18: Bad Blood

"Jin!" Jimin shouted as soon as Jin opened the door to his house. If Jin isn't holding Jungwon, he was sure that Jimin already jumped to him. "I miss you!" He said, then hugging Jin and Jungwon.

Jungwon looked at the person and started snorting signalling that he was about to cry.

Upon hearing that, Jimin immediately moved away from them.

"I'm sorry, Jungwonie. Please don't cry. Uncle Jiminie was just too happy to see you." Jimin said and played with his face to lighten up Jungwon's mood.

It was effective though as Jungwon started giggling while looking at Jimin's face.

"You're a happy kid! How I wish Yoonji is like you." Jimin said to Jungwon.

"Come inside now. Where is Yoonji by the way? It will be nice for Jungwon to start having playmates." Jin said while they both walk towards the living room.

"Wow! This place is nice, Jin." Jimin said upon seeing the all glass living area, with overseeing pool. "Yoonji is with her dad. They'll be here soon, with Taehyung."

"Thank you, I made sure that it will be a good house for Jungwon when he grows up. Haven't seen Yoongi for a while too. Was he busy with his new company?"

"Probably because you're expecting more babies that's why you bought a big house?" Jimin said teasingly and Jin blushed. "Yoongi will be Yoongi, always busy at work. He had been busier when he started the new company especially when Jungkook started joining him. It was a plan but it just materialized early this year because of some contract issue."

"I see." Jin simply said while putting down Jungwon in his playpen.

"Still not a good time to talk about Jungkook, huh?" Jimin asked.

"Never a good time."

"Come on! You already saw him. You are living your best life now with Namjoon! What more can he do to you?"

"Take away my baby?"

"You know very well he won't."

Jin stopped fixing Jungwon's toys and looked at his son who looked a lot like Jungkook. "I know."

"You even let Jungwon know he is his father."

Jin went to sit on the same sofa where Jimin was seated.

"You are right. I know he won't take him away. I'm just scared."

"You know what, you need to talk to him privately and tell him your terms. I'm sure you are aware that I share the details to him about Jungwon. When you stopped sending me his pictures, I was sure that it was about him. But you never stopped me or asked me not to share anything with him. That made me think that you also want him to know more about Jungwon.

"The mere fact that Jungwon called him Dada means you expect them to also build a relationship. I don't see anything wrong with him having his time with his son.

"That would ensure that both of you won't have to meet in court just for his time with him. Which you for sure wouldn't want to happen."

"I know, I know. Enough of the scolding. I'll tell you when I'm ready to meet him. Right now, I have to let the issue die down first about Jungwon being Namjoon's son before I go back to work."

"You will be back in the office? How about Jungwonie?" Jimin asked.

"I will be taking him for some days, if I am sure that it won't be a busy one. But I will also do an interview for a nanny."

"Why don't you just ask help from Jungkook? He's at home most of the time anyway until he starts recording his new album." Jimin asked.

"Jimin, I haven't even sorted that out. Having a nanny right now is the best option." Jin suggested.