Chapter 47: Lover

"What do you think about moving here?" Jin asked Jungkook while they were laying on his bed, looking at the ceiling after their intense love making.

Jungkook supported himself with his elbow and looked at his fiancée sideways.

"Why are you looking at me as if you did not expect this?" Jin asked him again.

"Are you sure?"

"Y-you d-don't want to?" Jin asked with nervousness in his voice.

"Not that, baby. I've always wanted to. If I'm being honest, I want us to purchase a new house where we can be a familt but I know that you have built this house to be a safe place for you and our son. So, I won't take that off from you. I was just surprised to hear it because I really want to be with you everyday." Jungkook answered.

Jin smiled, nervousness fading away based on what he heard from Jungkook.

"When can I move in?" Jungkook asked excitedly.

"Today?" Jin asked.

"Okay. We'll pick up our Woonie tomorrow anyway. It will be a big surprise for him if we tell him about us living together as family again, but for now, rest first. I will cook lunch for us when you wake up." Jungkook said kissing Jin's forehead.

"Thank you, my Kookie. I am so happy." Jin said hugging Jungkook's waist and kissing his lips quickly.

"I think I should be the one thanking you." Jungkook said hugging Jin back.

************

"I told you, you just have to take a seat. I don't have a lot of things anyway." Jungkook said pulling Jin towards the sofa. "I don't need to pack a lot except for my personal things and clothes. The furnitures can be left here."

"Will you be selling this apartment?" Jin asked while looking at the apartment.

"I was thinking about that earlier but I realized that this place can be used by our son in the future. So, I think we can keep it as our property, but I can already name it after him." Jungkook said smiling at Jin.

"That's a good plan, I guess. Jungwon would love to have his own place for sure when he's at the right age."

"Agree." Jungkook then kissed Jin's nose. "Stay here, okay? I'll just prepare all my clothes and the other things, I'll contact a company to move them within the week. I'll bring all the important things I have." He said then left Jin at the living room.

Jin was obviously bored so after a few minutes, he went to Jungkook's room to check on him.

He saw the latter holding some letters and were opening them one by one.

"What are those?" Jin asked which surprised Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled at him.

"Don't you remember them? These were all the letters you gave to me."

Jin suddenly realized the familiarity of the papers.

"I used some sentences here on the songs I have written. They have been my inspiration for a long time." Jungkook said, fixing the letters on a box.

"I did not know you kept them all."

"Of course I would keep them all. They were from you. By the way, close your eyes, I found something." Jungkook said.

"O-okay. Why do I have to close my eyes?"

"Yeobo..."

"Okay, fine." Jin said then closed his eyes and covered them.