Chapter 43: Daylight

Jungkook's last concert in North America has just ended but he still has series of interviews and shows he had to attend. Jin stayed with him in New York while Jungkook tried to finish all his interviews.

Jungwon is also happy seeing his dad on TV again but is happier when they are together.

Today, Jungkook had an early interview so he just kissed Jin goodbye as the latter just finished his work. It's a good thing Chaeyoung can be trusted with Jungwon, so it's not much when they leave him with his nanny while Jin tries to sleep.

He kissed Jin before he went for his interview.

"I promise you daylight when you wake up, love." He whispered before leaving.

He hears screams and his name all over the audience.

"What is your inspiration for your latest album?" The interviewer asked Jungkook.

"My inspiration is currently asleep in my hotel room." He said jokingly and people laughed at it while some thinks it's so sweet. "I think people are already aware that I'm currently in a relationship and I also have a child with him already.

All throughout the making of the album, I reminisced all the challenges we had to go through including the blessings we had in the form of our son." Jungkook said.

"It's been a long time since you talked about your son. What had been the reason for it?"

"Complicated relationship. Only our closest friends know this but we were in a relationship since we were in College." He said. Whispers were suddenly heard around the studio.

"Wow! That was a confession and very first announcement in our show." The interviewer said also surprised by the confession. "Tell us more about this relationship."

"Eversince I have seen him, I've always been in love with him. However, not all young love survives. I cheated on him because I feel I am lacking." Sudden gasped from the audience was heard but they were all waiting for him to talk more. "He tried to survive everything with me despite all that. He tried his best but I cannot be remedied. We broke apart and that's when Yoongi helped me sign in our previous label. I thought he always had someone else, but he never had anyone with him despite of all the news sticked to him. I am not saying this because I am with him, he's not even aware that I am saying this here. He remained loyal to me despite everything I did to him.

We met again before I got married but life happened again and I had to hurt him again because of the arranged marriage. He remained loyal to me again, and took all those pain on his own, including bearing our son alone in a faraway country because I chose my career over him.

My inspiration is his love for me. He's never ending trust and selfless love. I am no one without him and my son. My album is dedicated to him and his selfless love for me."

Some people in the audience were actually crying when they heard the story. Some never liked Jin for Jungkook because of his scandals but now they fully understood what happened.

The interviewer was surprised with the revelation that he failed to ask a follow up question.

"Is that too much of information?" Jungkook asked with a chuckle.

The interviewer laughed nervously. "Just a good thing to boost our rating." He said half joking.

"What would you like to achieve more in the future?"

"Ahh... hmmm..." Jungkook said thinking about the question deeper. "Now that I have my family back, I just want to have a happy future with them. I want to be defined now by the things I love. My fans... my family... my friends." He said.

"After the tour, what will be next for Jeon Jungkook?"

"I don't know yet, maybe marriage?" He said then his fans shouted while he tried to look innocent.

"Oh my god! Too much revelation just in one show. Just one last question for now, what is your message to your fans?"

"I am very thankful to everyone who remained as my fans despite of all the choices I made with my life. Thank you for walking with me in this journey. I hope you'll still continue supporting me in the next events of my life. 1, 2, it doesn't matter how many fans I have, I'll still continue making songs for you." He said and the interviewer introduced him again for his performance.

When Jin woke up, he immediately checked on Jungwon and when he was sure that everything were already done for his son, he checked his phone to watch Jungkook's interview.

It was already afternoon when Jungkook arrived and he saw Jin with swollen eyes.

"Yeobo, what happened?" He said hugging Jin right away.

"I---I love you, Jeon Jungkook." He said then cried again.

"Wh-what happened? Are you okay?"

"Yes. I just watched your interview." He said to Jungkook while resting his head on his chest.

"Then why are you crying?"

"Because I am happy." Jin said.

Jungkook looked at him and kissed his forehead.

"I am happy, too. You are special for me, Jin. I love you." He said then hugged Jin again.