Chapter 10: Say Don't Go

September 7, 2023

Breaking glasses and screams were heard all over Jin's house. Jimin kept on knocking but no one's opening the door. He kept on calling Jin but he was not answering.

"Fuck! Jin, open the door!" He kept on shouting.

Someone was rushing towards Jimin and he looked at the person.

"Finally! Where have you been?" Jimin asked.

"I had to work, Jimin." Taehyung answered rushing to find his  tools in opening the door to Jin's house as they are both clueless of the passcode. "Fuck! It's not working."

"Hurry up!"

"I am doing my best here! Shut up and let me focus!"

Jimin stopped talking but both of them panicked more when they heard more glasses breaking inside.

"Bingo!" Taehyung said and they were able to open the door.

As soon as they saw Jin, Jimin rushed to his side.

Jin was lying on the floor with blood all over him probably because of the broken glasses. Jimin pulled him to rest on his lap while Jin was crying non-stop.

"Ssshh, stop crying. Me and Taehyung are here for you. Ssshhh." Jimin said.

Taehyung then dialled a number and immediately closed the door to Jin's suite, making sure that no one will know anything about the incident.

"I love him! I love him!" Jin kept mumbling while crying.

"I know, babe... i know. Sssshhh... rest now. Everything will be fine."

"No! Everything won't be fine, Jimin." Jin said shouting at his friend.

"It will be, love... it will be..." Jimin said. He signalled to Taehyung asking for something.

Taehyung immediately understood what was needed and handed him the injection.

"Close your eyes now, rest for a while. Me and Taehyung will be with you." Jimin said.

Jin just kept on crying while hugging Jimin tightly which had been a signal for Jimin to inject the medicine given by Taehyung.

Jin felt it but did not react.

************

"I hate when we do this to him. I hope this will be the last time." Jimin said while watching Jin sleep.

"The doctor will be here in 2 minutes to treat the wounds. Let's leave him for a while. Did you contact his parents?"

Jimin nodded his head. "His father will take care of the company for the meantime and his mom will be here soon."

"What really happened, Jimin? This is the first time I have seen him this desperate to keep someone."

"It's not for me to tell, Tae. I'm sure he'll tell us all about it once he is fine."

The doorbell rang and Taehyung immediately went to answer it as they were expecting the doctor.

**************

"Mom?" Jin said as soon as he saw his mom beside him.

"Rest for a while, Seokjin-ah. Jimin and Taehyung are outside. I have prepared a soup for you. You can eat whenever you can, okay?" His mom said while fixing her son's hair.

Jin just looked at the window. Too ashamed to face his mom.

"It's okay, son. We all commit some mistakes in our lives. Sometimes, we don't even learn from the lessons we had."