Chapter 40: Standing Next To You

December 5, 2027

Jin woke up early to cook breakfast for Jungkook. As much as he wanted to stay on the bed because he's still sore, he knows that Jungkook is always hungry when he wakes up so he made sure that he'll be able to cook something for him. He also had to prepare early because he misses his son and they should pick him up today.

He checked on his phone to see any message from Jimin or Yoongi about his son, and he only saw one from last night. He looked at it and he saw a video of his son playing with Yoonji and Yoongi.

He then sent a message to Jimin, saying thank you for taking care of Jungwon and that they will pick him up later. After sending the message, he went back to his original task which is cooking for Jungkook.

He opened the refrigerator but did not find a lot of ingredients to cook. He sighed and checked the cabinets.

"What are you looking for?" Jungkook asked leaning on the kitchen's doorway.

Jin looked at him and he gulped when he saw Jungkook, crossing his hands over his chest, emphasizing his naked top and tattoos, while wearing only his boxers.

Jungkook smirked and went near him.

He hugged his waist and kissed him.

"My morning should always start with morning kisses." He said then kissed all of Jin's face.

Jin slightly pushed him. "Stop!" He said smiling at the latter's action.

"Why? I already brushed my teeth." Jungkook said with a pout.

"I know, I can smell it but I can also feel your hard-on." He said to him.

Jungkook looked down and saw his cock poking the thin fabric of his boxers. "Because you should not have left me alone." He said then kissed Jin's neck.

"Kook! Stop. We have to pick up Jungwon later." He said. "Let's prepare." He continued trying to push Jungkook slightly but what the latter was doing already has an impact to him.

Jungkook then pulled away from Jin with furrowed brows. "Who said anything about picking up Jungwon?"

"What? Our son will be looking for us! What do you mean?" Jin asked thinking that Jungkook was just in a mood for a joke.

"Jungwon asked to stay there up until the Monday."

"He did what now?" Jin asked with wide eyes and pulled himself away from Jungkook to get his phone. He was about to dial Jimin's number when Jungkook pulled the phone away from him and backhugged him.

"Let your son enjoy his time while we also enjoy our time together." Jungkook said in a whisper then lickef Jin's nape.

"Kook, ahhhhh.." Jin moaned when Jungkook inserted his hand inside his shirt then played with his nubs while alternating in kissing and licking his nape.

"Shit! You did not put your underwear on." He said when he saw Jin's shirt go up from his legs. Jin felt Jungkook's cock hardened more as he said that so he pushed back his ass to him.

"I thought it will be easier." He said looking back a little at Jungkook and winking at him.

Jungkook groaned and said "you little minx" before carrying Jin suddenly in that same position, from his stomach.

🔞

"Aaahhhh! Jungkook put me down! I'm still sore!"

"You should have thought of that before you teased me." He said then put Jin down on his couch and quickly removed his boxers.