Chapter 37: Euphoria

Jungkook woke up with a headache same as the day before. Even with the pain in his head, his heart aches more knowing remembering what Jin mentioned 2 nights ago. He then looked for his phone to check on the time, but he suddenly realized that he is not lying on his bed and his phone is nowhere beside him.

He suddenly got scared. "Fuck! What did I do last night?" He then looked at his surroundings and found everything is familiar. He is at Jin's house.

He tried to remember what happened. He remember meeting Mingyu at the bar and he offered to take him home but he got scared of losing Jin so like a psycho he ran away from him under the rain.

He looked at himself and saw his clothes were changed.

"D-did Jin change my clothes?"

He suddenly remembered all the things he said to Jin last night and how he was rejected. Again, he felt the pain in his chest.

He was almost sulking when a knock was heard.

"Daddy! Appa said you're here! Daddy open door pwease! Woonie wants hug!" Jungwon said.

Jungkook was about to stand up when he heard another voice.

"Jungwon, your daddy is still asleep. He must have been tired. Come on, let's prepare his breakfast before he gets up." It was Jin. "Chaeyoung, please take Jungwon first. I'll just bring Jungkook medicine and water."

He then heard running around and then a soft knock.

"I'll enter." He heard Jin say so he acted asleep.

He heard Jin putting a glass of water on the bedside table and some things that sounded like a foil. Probably the medicine.

Jin then put his palm on his forehead, probably checking if he was sick.

"Gosh, you have fever. I don't get it why you had to walk under the rain on a cold weather." Jin mumbled to himself, unaware that Jungkook is awake. "I'll prepare your breakfast so you can drink medicine." He said to Jungkook even though he thinks he is asleep.

When Jin got out, Jungkook smiled to himself. He liked the feeling of being taken care of by Jin.

*********

Jin prepared Kimchi Jiggae so that Jungkook can have a hot soup for his stomach. He then asked their personal chef to deliver lunch for them as he might be busy taking care of Jungkook. The latter is such a baby whenever he is sick.

He then took more medicines from the medicine board to ensure that Jungkook can drink it after eating.

He cooked pancake for Jungwon before telling Chaeyoung that Jungkook is sick.

"Daddy sick?" Jungwon asked while eating his pancake.

"Yes, baby. You have to stay with Chaeyoung for now and don't disturb daddy, okay?" Jin said giving instructions to Jungwon as he knows he'll keep on bugging his dad.

"Okay, appa. Will you kiss his awie away like how you kiss mine when I sick?" Jungwon asked.

Jin blushed with the thought and Chaeyoung acted as if he did not heard it.

"T-that's different, Jungwon. I---I think your dad just needs medicine."

"Eew, yucky! I'll tell dad you'll kiss his awie away." He said then tried to go down his stool.

"No, Jungwon. Your daddy is still asleep. L-later you can talk to him but don't say that, okay?" Jin said getting nervous.

"Why? Appa always do that for Woonie!"