Chapter 20: All You Had To Do Was Stay

"I thought you will be with Namjoon?" Jimin said when he opened the door.

"He had an emergency at work." Jin said entering the house. "Where's Jungkook and Jungwon?"

"They're at the pool playing. Jungwon acts so much like his dad when they're together. He never runs out of energy. I prepared their towel at the poolside. Please ask Jungkook that we'll have to eat after."

"Okay, let me go to them." Jin said leaving Jimin.

He saw the father-son duo playing at the pool while Jungwon wears shoulders vest and snapping water at his dad. Jungkook acted as if getting angry and on his way to biting Jungwon, and the other just kept on throwing water.

They look like having a lot of fun that he didn't want to spoil it so he opted to just go back inside.

"Where are they?" Jimin asked curious that Jin was alone.

"Let them enjoy first. I'll help you prepare. Where's Yoonji and Yoongi?"

"They also had a pool play earlier, they're taking a bath now. They left as the energy of Jungkook and Jungwonie is hyper and it's too much for them to handle. Taehyung will also be here any minute." Jimin said.

"Wow! That's new. All along, I thought Yoonji has the highest energy."

"Not until Jungkook and Jungwon bonded." He said and looking out at the door seeing the duo as if running in the pool.

Jin just chuckled seeing his son and Jungkook playing. He likes seeing them like this. For some reason, Jungwon was never like this with Namjoon even though the latter will ask him to play. He always rejects him and he knows how painful that might be for Namjoon. The rejection was worse when he started going out with Jungkook for some days, because he'll always look for his father. He would always look for his dad especially when Namjoon tries to play with him.

He asked his son if Jungkook says anything about Namjoon, but his son says nothing. He also asked Jungkook and swore that he would not open something like that with a child.

Jin thought that it might just be how they really were.

"You enjoy seeing them?" Jimin asked, distracting Jin's thoughts.

"Huh? Uh, yeah." Jin said looking at his friend then back at Jungkook and Jungwon who went up from the pool and dried themselves up. Jin's eyes widened seeing Jungkook only in his boxers, his tattoo highlighted under the sun, abs looks so hard and his long hair wet, while carrying their child.

"Come on, I'll need your help in setting up the table, before you start drooling over your 'son's father'." Jimin said with emphasis on the "son's father". Jin looked at him with disbelief.

"Excuse me?" Jin said quite offended but Jimin just laughed at him. "I am not drooling and not looking at his abs!" Jin said while following Jimin.

"I did not say anything about his abs!" Jimin said looking back at Jin with a teasing smile.

Jin stopped with wide eyes. "Oh, you didn't?"

"Who's abs?" Jungkook suddenly asked from behind.

Both Jin and Jimin looked back.

Jin scanned Jungkook's body which is half covered with the towel and his abs is exposed to them. Jimin elbowed him and that's when Jin realized that he just stopped functioning.

"Ah! No one! Let me take Jungwon."

"Appa!" His son said.

"Let's bathe you properly, love. Come on." Jin said taking Jungwon from Jungkook and going to the direction of the bathroom.