Chapter 45: 3D

Jungkook had to go to his Europe concerts alone this time as Jungwon and Seokjin were left in Korea. Seokjin was advised to do bed rest for another month while Jungwon wished to be with his appa and take care of little Woonie inside his Appa's daddy, he said.

Jin thinks it's also better that Jungwon was left with him so Jungkook did not have to think about their son while he's on the concert.

"Appa, daddy said he'll be on concert in few minutes. Uncle Minie and Yoongi will facetime us." Jungwon said when he entered his bedroom.

Jin sat up on his bed and looked at his son who was bringing his tablet. Chaeyoung was following him.

"You can leave him to me, Chaeyoung." He said smiling at Chaeyoung.

"Okay. I'll prepare your breakfast, it was already sent by the chef." Chaeyoung said.

"Thank you, Chaeyoung."

"Do you miss your daddy?" Jin asked Jungwon.

The boy nodded while he hops in to his appa's bed. "But daddy said I have to take care of you and Woonie is being a good brother, right? I take care of Appa and little Woonie inside Appa's tummy." He said hugging Jin.

"Of course you are, my baby. Are you excited to become a big brother?"

Jungwon nodded. "Yes! We will watch daddy's concert together."

"That's right."

Their conversation was stopped when Jungwon's tablet rang.

"It's uncle Minie!" He said excitedly and answered the call.

"Woonie!" Jimin said as soon as he saw his nephew on the screen. "Good morning, Jin!" He said looking at him, too.

"Hello, Jimin. How is everything going?"

"The concert will start in 30 minutes. How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling better and bored, by the way." He said. "How is Jungkook doing?"

"He's nervous as usual but he'll do great. He was asking to do facetime since 2 hours ago but I told him that you are still asleep."

"Where is he? I want to see him." Jin asked.

"Yeobo..." Jungkook said looking at the screen.

"Jungkook, you look so handsome." Jin said seeing his fiancè on the screen.

"Daddy!"

"Thanks, Jin. Hello, Woonie, are you taking care of Appa as I asked you to?"

Jungwon nodded.

"He's a very good boy, Kook. He always checks on me." Jin answered stroking his son's hair.

"Good. I miss both of you. Having a concert without you is different but you should regain your strength, yeobo. I am excited to go home to you and Woonie."

"We miss you, too, Jungkook. We'll be supporting you from here." Jin said.

"Daddy! We will watch your concert through Uncle Minie." Jungwon said. "Fighting!"

Jungkook was already teary eyed so he had to leave before he ruins his make up. The timezone is also different so he preferred for Jin to still continue his rest.

********

After 2 months

The days went by really fast. Jungkook's last concert in Europe is on its last week. He'll rest for another month before his Asia concert and Jin is excited for him to be home.