Chapter 19: Wonderland

After 6 months...

"Hi, Joonie! Good morning." Jin said greeting his boyfriend who just woke up. Namjoon stayed over and Jin was happy to spend time with his boyfriend during weekends. However, since it's already Monday, they had to get up early and make sure that they'll be able to go to work.

Jin was cooking breakfast when he saw Namjoon coming out of their shared bedroom.

Jungwon's nanny is also preparing his things as he will be staying with his dad as requested by Jungkook.

"You woke up earlier than usual." Namjoon said giving Jin a kiss on his cheek.

"Yeah. Jungkook had morning commitments so he won't be able to pick up Jungwon early today. He asked if I can take him instead at the office and he'll just pick him up there. So, I prepared meal for Jungwon, too." Jin said while putting the breakfast he cooked for Namjoon on the table. "You can take a seat and eat your breakfast while I prepare meal for Jungwon." Jin said.

"It's still early anyway. Why don't you join me for breakfast first?" Namjoon said, pulling Jin by his hand.

Instead of sitting beside Namjoon, Jin pulled himself away. "I will be late if I won't do this now. I'll just bring my breakfast at work. I'm sorry, Joonie." Jin said and kissed Namjoon's cheek. He then went back to the kitchen and started preparing Jungwon's meal for the day.

Namjoon was disappointed but he knows that Jin's priority will always be Jungwon. He woke up alone on their bed and now Jin declined his offer to have a meal with him. He just breathe out, knowing he can't win against Jungwon and it's not as if he wants to compete with a child.

If he will be asked, he has nothing compared to Jungwon.

He just started eating his breakfast and did not mind wherever his thoughts is taking him for now.

**********

"I'll get going now." Namjoon said kissing Jin and Jungwon. "Take care on your way to work. Shoot me a message, okay?"

Jin nodded. He called his nanny to prepare Jungwon's things and took his car keys. They were about to go outside when his phone rang, leaving the door open for a while.

"Chaeyoung, please put Jungwon on the stroller first, let me take this call." He said getting his phone from his pocket and giving Jungwon to Chaeyoung.

He was surprised to see Jungkook calling him.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Jin, sorry about the early call. Are you on your way to your office?"

"Just about to go outside now. Why?" Jin simply answered.

"My early meeting was moved to a later time. I'm planning to just pick up Jungwon and take him to work later. Will that be okay with you?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook, you know I don't want people seeing Jungwon yet with you. I don't think I want to expose him like that." Jin said rubbing his temple.

"It's just within the company, I promise. Since Chaeyoung will be with him, I can leave them in the office while I get on the meeting. Wait, I am almost at your house. I'll hang up now and let's talk." Jungkook said and ended the call.

Jin sighed and kneeled to meet his son's gaze. "He really likes to be with you but I think he forgot that he's famous." Jin said to his son. "Chaeyoung, change of plans. You can leave some of Jungwon's toys, his dad will pick him up." He said directing his attention to Chaeyoung instead.

"Okay, Jin. I'll just put one bag back to his room." Chaeyoung answered and went to Jungwon's room to put some of his toys back at his room.

"Jungwonie feym-us." His son repeated and Jin laughed at it.