Chapter 13: Is It Over Now?

Celebrity News: Jung Hoseok and Jeon Jungkook level up their relationship as they go public!

The couple were seen kissing and hugging each other after their company's dinner, waving to the media. Turned out that the two are publicly showing their affection for each other and are comfortable about it.

Fans are still speculating a wedding soon as the two are getting sweeter everyday.

Their collab song, "Standing Next To You" also hit the market big time after their announcement and is expected to keep on rising as the two proves that the song is really about the two of them.

The couple are also expected to attend MAMA this December and Jungkook was confirmed to perform his hits from his album while fans are expecting that Jung Hoseok will be part of his performance, specifically to perform their collab song together on stage.

Jeon Jungkook is also preparing for his sold out world tour concerts scheduled from October this year to March of next year. It was reported that all tickets were sold for all concerts even before it was opened to non-member ticket sale. The golden boy has proven his power once more and his fans are liking how he planned on settling with the famous sunshine-rapper, Jung Hoseok, who has the best attitude so far from all the dates Jungkook had.

October 1, 2023

"Hey! I thought you're already preparing?" Taehyung said when he saw Jin looking at the television in front of him.

When he did not receive any response from Jin, he looked at the television and he saw Jungkook's face smiling at the camera with Hoseok. He took the remote and turned off the television.

"I think you have to get used to it. You specifically let him go, in case you forgot."

"Even I didn't, it will be the same." Jin said. "He'll still follow what his company will say. It will be worse as I'll look like a side chic instead." Jin said sighing.

Taehyung sat beside him.

"You'll still go with me?"

"Yes." Jin said then left Taehyung at the living room.

"Nothing has changed." Tae said looking at Jin on his way to the stairs. He then dialed Jimin's number.

"How was your vacation?" He asked as soon as the latter answered.

"It was fine. We just arrived today. How are you and Jin?"

"He's still not his usual self. Seeing news about Hoseok and Jungkook makes him sadder everyday but it's obvious that he's also trying his best for him and his baby. His mom will be here later. He said he'll start packing today, but did not see him move that much. He's gaining weight though, which is good. As for me, I am done packing and will do some grocery shopping later."

"Okay, I'll just rest for a bit and I'll visit later. I miss you both and I will miss you more when it's time for you to leave me." Jimin said sadly.

"Don't be like that. You and Yoongi need to be a family and this is the first step for you to do so. Jin will handle the company remotely while he is going through his pregnancy, he said he would lose his mind if he won't do so. You can check with him how he would like you to work for him and his company."

"It's fine. Yoongi wanted me to resign though. He wants me to follow him in New York temporarily."

"That's better, Jimin. At some point you have to still prioritize your family. We can talk to Jin later." Taehyung said encouraging his friend as he knows it's hard for him to leave Jin.