Chapter 27: Question..?

The news about NamJin's break up broke the hearts of many. Even with Namjoon's different interviews trying to be the good guy, Jin never said anything. He let him be the good guy, that even his dad would believe.

He never talked to his father after the incident. Even when his mom tried to get in touch with him saying they miss Jungwon, the thought that his father said Jungwon was a mistake hurt him a lot. He can blame him for all the failures he had in his life but never would he treat Jungwon as a failure nor a mistake.

When Jimin and Taehyung knew about the break up, they immediately went to him and that's when they found out everything. For Jimin, it's not a news. He saw Namjoon multiple times in Yoongi's previous company and they already had a hint about it. They avoided talking to Jin about it because it would look like as if they are saying something wrong about Namjoon without proof.

Yoongi also mentioned to Jimin that he saw Hoseok and Namjoon together coincidentally in one private restaurant that he and Jungkook usually visit. They thought that it was just for company reasons as Namjoon had secret meetings with their current chairman.

Now, everything are clear to them.

"I don't have the right to be mad, considering I know I did things that must have hurt Jin, too, but he actually crossed the line." Jungkook said when he was talking to Yoongi after finding out what happened.

They are currently recording Jungkook's new album and Jimin texted Yoongi about what happened and what Jin revealed to them.

"Especially with what he did to Jungwon. I want to really punch his face. Not my son! That's just too much. What would a child actually know?"

"I know but you also can't do that. Everyone sees him as the good guy, unless Jin talks which we are both sure he won't." Yoongi said to him. "Let's continue recording. We don't have much time as we have a vacation to prepare for this weekend."

Jungkook's eyes lightened up with the mention of their vacation. He got more energetic in recording the songs and even was able to give good adlibs during the recording.

*************

"Is my baby excited for the vacation?" Jin asked his son while they were in his room preparing for their 1-week vacation.

"Yey! Woonie will have vacation with appa and daddy!" He said agreeing with Jin.

"Yes, Jungwon. You will have vacation with appa and daddy. You like that?"

"Yes!" He said, nodding his head multiple times.

"That's good. Your daddy will be here in a few minutes to help us, so you better be ready and be a good boy, okay?"

"Okay, appa." Jungwon said and started helping his appa by bringing some of his favorite clothes to him.

After few minutes, Jungkook arrived.

"He's currently in his room. He said he'll help out in fixing his clothes in the luggage but he wants to bring a lot." Jin said with a smile.

Jungkook was mesmerized by seeing the smile on Jin's face. Something that he did not see for quite a while. He was just looking at him while following him towards Jungwon's room.

"Daddy!" Jungwon said jumping up and down. "Yook! I help appa!" He said showing his luggage.

Jungkook's attention was diverted to his son and smiled when he saw his things.

"You're such a good boy. Now, let's see which clothes you will be using and not, okay?" Jungkook said walking near his son. "You can leave us, Jin. I'll help him. You can take a shower and prepare your own things." Jungkook said assuring Jin that he can help Jungwon.