Chapter 15: Clean

After 3 months

"Wow! I did not know you'll be this big." Taehyung said as soon as he saw his friend.

"Wow, Tae! Nice way to greet a friend." Jin said upon his friend's comment.

"You know I was just kidding." Taehyung said laughing at Jin's reaction. "You still look so handsome. I see men and women looking at your direction admiring you. You look so handsome pregnant."

"Order whatever you want, you don't need to tease me to get it for free." Jin answered his friend with a smile.

It's been 3 months and Jin has well-adjusted to the weather in Australia. He actually prefers it than the weather in Korea but would still prefer to go home someday because of the food. There are a lot of Korean food he cannot eat in Australia.

"How was your new place?" Tae asked knowing that Jin just transferred to a new house bought by his father.

"It was fine. The view is ecstatic! When will you visit me there?"

"After my concert. I will have a whole pack concert this month. I will be in the US next week, and will stay there for 3 weeks before I go to Brazil for another sets of concerts."

"Wow! My friend is really famous!" Jin said excitedly for his friend.

When they arrived in Australia, Jin only stayed with Taehyung for 2 weeks before he decided to have his own home. He assured his friends that he'll go to therapy sessions and the place he rented was not far from Taehyung's.

After a month, Taehyung had to attend multiple practices in Australia and Jin realized that he was so bored even while working from home so he insisted in getting someone who can come and go to help him clean the house.

Until his father suggested a house that he wanted to purchase for him and his baby. He said the place has a nice view and if Taehyung wants, he can also stay there every now and then.

When he saw the place, he instantly fell in love. It has a majestic view of the nearby forest but not too near for him to get wildfire in case there will be. He learned from Taehyung that wildfires are a common thing, a yearly thing actually, in Australia.

The smell of the mountain is refreshing for him and that made him say yes to his dad.

"How was the baby? I did not expect you to grow this much."

"The doctor said the baby is healthy and that I get more handsome everyday." Jin said doing aegyo in front of Taehyung.

"You are something else. If I will believe you, I would also think that your doctor has a crush on you!" He said laughing at Jin's cute face which had been rounder eversince he entered his 6th month.

"But he really said that!" Jin said in a pout.

"Okay, whatever, I believe you. Then you might agree with the thought that she has a crush on you?"

"I think so, everyone here has a crush on me. They think I look more handsome than anyone else even when I have a big belly." He said and chuckled.

Taehyung smiled at his friend. This is how he remembers him. The Jin who loves to joke around and make anyone smile. "You look so handsome being happy and healthy, Jin." Taehyung suddenly said.

Jin felt that Taehyung is serious at this point. He turned serious and looked at the strawberry ade in front of him.

"I am happy now, Tae." He said looking straight at Taehyung. "One day I just finally regretted everything I did to myself and to my baby. I just felt like new again and that a new beginning is waiting for me. I still send pictures to Jimin. It's hard to totally remove him in the life of my child knowing that he really wants to be part of it, but right now, this is all that I can give him. I'm happy where I am and how I have become." Jin said.

"I am happy to hear this, Jin."

"Enough of serious talk! I am so allergic to these kinds of conversations." He suddenly said and laughed again. "Did you see Jimin's face recently? He is rounder than me! I wonder if his baby will have eyes considering how small his and Yoongi's eyes are! The combination will be cute!" Jin said remembering the picture Jimin sent to him.

Taehyung laughed looking at how Jin describes Jimin's face. He thinks it's only funny because it was Jin who was saying the story.

"You are hilarious! Wait until I tell Jimin you said that!"

"Oh no no no! You don't tell him that! He might fly here and kick my ass!"

"He surely will!" Taehyung said laughing at Jin again before the waitress came to take his orders.

************

Jin just got home from meeting Taehyung and had been busy looking for what to cook for dinner. He was supposed to order a take out but suddenly craved for something Korean.

He was surprised when the doorbell to his house suddenly rang. It was raining heavily outside and he doesn't know anyone nearby except his neighbors who are also far from his place.

When he heard the bell again, he almost jumped in his place.

He took a kitchen knife just to make sure and looked at the camera of his front door before opening it.

He was surprised to see the person outside. He put down the kitchen knife at the nearby table and immediately opened the door.

"What are you doing here? How did you know my place?"

"Hi, Seokjin! Nice to see you again." He looked at his stomach and was not surprised to see Jin getting bigger.

Jin suddenly got shy when he was looked at from head to toe.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to. I...I just admire how handsome you are."

Jin blushed harder.

He then saw how wet he was probably because of the rain. "Oh, where are my manners? Please do come inside. I'll just quickly get a towel." He said then rushed to the nearest bathroom.

When he came back, the man was still standing near the front door.

"Please make yourself at home. Here's the towel, you can stay at the living room. I was about to cook, will you be staying for dinner?"

The man smiled, showing his dimples and nodded to Jin.

"I'll be staying here as long as you are also here." He said.

Jin got redder and he felt like he was about to burst.

"By the way, I am not a stalker. Your dad gave me your address."

"I knew it." Jin muttered under his breath. "Don't worry, it's nice to have company."

"I see that your dad took my suggestion." He said observing the house.

"You're the one who suggested to him to buy the place?"

"Yes. I also have a rest house nearby, that's why I saw this place when it went on sale."

"Wow! I did not expect that."

"I guess your dad liked my suggestion."

"I also liked it, Namjoon." Jin said smiling at his new company.