Chapter 2

Isaac-

I woke up to my annoying ass best friend calling me talking about how we're going somewhere. Where? I don't know. All I know is I gotta be ready in 10 Minutes.

*skipping him getting ready because that's boring to me and I don't know how exactly to write about it*

I literally have no idea how I'm supposed to dress since I don't know where we're going. So I just put on some grey sweatpants and a black nike hoodie and called it a fucking day. As soon as I put my shoes on Noah's dumbass barges in my room like he owns the place.

"Heyyyyyyy!!!!"

"Hey stupid."

"I'm guessing you forgot to add the '-ly beautiful' to the end of that stupid. But that's beside the point are you ready to go?"

I swear this dude is one of the dumbest people I know. "Yeah I'm ready but question where in the world are we going?"

"Oh to Mia's hou-"

"Yeah no never mind, I'm staying here. Have fun tho." Why the fuck would he think I was going over there? I don't want to deal with that annoying little know it all unless I have to. He knows this and I'm sure she feels the same way.

"COME ONNNNNN. EVERYONE IS GONNA BE THERE. YOU WON'T EVEN HAVE TO TALK TO HER!! PLEASEEEEEE."

I hate him. I hate him so much. "FINE! But I'm not dealing with her."

"YES! Okay come on"

I'm so fina regret this.

———————
250 words

So I've realized Isaac's chapter seems to be shorter but you're gonna deal with. I'll try to make them somewhat longer as the story goes on.