Chapter 8

Isaac-

I don't know what's worse, Mia on a normal day or Mia when she's freaking out about what the fuck she's going to wear to a party.

She has been walking around this mall for almost 4 hours and trying on 15 million different dresses. She told me we were going shopping to get a suit and a dress. She basically dragged me out my damn house. How she got in is beyond me honestly. All I know is I was woken up to someone screaming to get up and a shoe being thrown at my head.

The dinner she planned is tomorrow and she decided she just had to wear red and gold. Why? I don't know. She's insane. She looked through my closet and decided none of my suits were "appropriate" for the dinner she's planned. She dragged me to the mall and has me held captive. Someone send help.

She found me a suit. Guess fucking what? It's a plain black suit. I HAVE THREE OF THOSE IN MY DAMN CLOSET. When I brought this to her attention she said, "This one looks better," and shrugged and walked off.

Now we're trying to find the "perfect red dress" to match these heels she has. Mia's in one of the fitting rooms with four different dresses and I'm praying one of them is the one she wants.

You could've just stayed home.

No. No I couldn't. Like I've said she's insane. Also she promised me food so it's whatever.

"THIS ONE ISN'T GONNA WORK!!"

If I have to hear that one more time I'm going to go insane. "Mia, it's just a dinner. Matter of fact it's a fake dinner. The dress doesn't have to be perfect."

"YES THE FUCK IT DOES YOU BIG BIRD!"

Help me. Someone. Anyone. Help.

After another 2 dresses "not being the one" she's on the last dress. I'm praying this one is right and we can leave. "OMG THIS IS THE ONE FOR SURE!"

"Yeah?" Oh thank God.

"YES!"

I hear the door to her fitting room
open and when I look up my eyes slowly ran up her body. From her legs all the way up to her eyes. And wow.

————

Mia-

I finally found the dress.

It's a wine red corset mini dress. It's off the shoulder and it's a velvety material. And I love it. Also it will look really good with my gold heels that I'm going to wear so it's just perfect.