Chapter 36

Tw:
mentions of eating disorder

Tw:mentions of eating disorder

I might throw up.

The nerves in my stomach are making me want to throw up. I never thought I'd be so scared and anxious about something like I am right now.

Isaac's staring at me with so many emotions in his eyes, everything about him in this moment is showing just how dead serious he is, and it's scaring me.

Scaring me knowing how much has changed in the last few months. Everything is different and I'm scared because I'm glad it all changed.

I'm glad to know he cares, that he doesn't hate me like I thought. I'm glad I don't look at him and feel angry.

Looking at him right now makes me feel like theres hope. Hope that everything will go back to being okay. Hope that I can get through this.

"Can you um.. could you come with me when I tell my dad?" I don't sound like myself and I don't like it.

"Por supuesto hermosa." He says softly.
(translation: of course beautiful)

I feel 10x lighter than I did when I walked in here.

Getting everything off my chest and knowing that he isn't mad or upset about anything and that he's willing to help me, makes me feel a lot better.

"Thank you. For everything. Thank you so, so fucking much Isaac." I feel my eyes starting to water again. God, I'm tired of crying. I've been crying so much lately I'm surprised I still have tears to cry.

"Don't cry again, Love. It's okay. Everything's going to be fine. I promise." He's in front of me now. Kneeling down holding my face in his hands wiping the tears that fell down.

I practically melt in his hands.

I missed him. His touch, his voice, the way he looks at me, everything. No matter how scary that feels, I missed it.

"Come on, let's go." He stands up straight and pulls me with him. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, burying my face in his neck.

I don't bother asking where we're going or anything. I don't care. I just don't want to leave him yet.

For the first time in weeks I actually feel safe and comfortable. My head feels quiet for once.

***

I'm in a bed. Where? I don't know. How'd I get here? I'm not sure. All I know is that wherever I am and however I got here has something to do with Isaac.

I remember him waking me up whenever we got here asking if it's okay for him to change me into one of his hoodies so I'd be more comfortable. But that's all I really remember from the office to here. I fell asleep in his arms on the way to his car and slept the whole time.