Chapter 21

Alè's been missing for a week and a half

A week and a half since the last time I saw her, heard from her.

We've been searching. Checking security cameras on every fucking street in the city. Leo's worried, his nightmares getting 10 times worse by the day.

He doesn't want to go home so he's still staying with us. Almost every night he comes in my room with me and we stay up all night watching movies.

School started 2 days ago. Leo didn't want to go. We let him stat home the first day but the second day he had to.

I don't know what to do. I'm freaking out here. I tried to go over to her house and talked to her mom, but Isaac stopped me.

He went himself and came back to tell me that her mom says she hasn't seen her since she first come to my house after meeting Victor.

Victor said he saw her but she just came to get clothes and then left.

I don't believe that, neither do my parents or Isaac.

CJ and Isaac have been watching my every move at the office. They have been trying to keep me from killing anyone.

Which let's just say hasn't worked. CJ took me to a boxing match and let me sign up to 'get some frustration out' and I beat up the guy so bad that I killed him. (yes I fought a guy, he was a weak ass bitch anyway.)

I didn't mean to kill him, it just kind of happened.

Everyone has been watching over me since.

Right now they've stuck me with Re-Re. Which isn't bad in a general sense, I mean I love Re-Re. She's great, but under the circumstances of why she's randomly decided to go get food I don't really want to be hanging out with her.

"Mia, do you want to talk about-"

"No. I don't want to talk about it. I would rather not even think about it."

"I understand. I'm here if you do want to talk though."

"I know, thank you." She just nods her head and starts asking about school. She's just trying to help, everyone is just trying to help but it's not helping. My best friend, no my sister, is missing and I don't know if she's even alive.

I've texted her, called her, hell I fucking emailed this bitch and there's been no response.

I love her, she's one of the most important people in my life but yet at this moment I hate her. I fucking hate her. Why did she have to disappear like this? Out of no where. I need her to come home, so I can kill her for doing this. Leaving with no word, letter, call, text, a damn craving on the wall would've been good.

***

Me and Re-Re came back home an hour ago. She had dropped me off because her mom needed her home.