Chapter 28

It's Saturday

It's Saturday.

I haven't talked to Isaac since Wednesday. I seen him in the hallway with Lisa Thursday morning. Walking to class together.

Walker and me have been talking more in class. Turns out he's not as boring as I thought. I still don't want anything to do with him, I'm just doing this because it annoys Isaac.

If Walker tries to do anything I plan on telling him this was just a one time thing. I don't want to fuck him or have a relationship.

I asked where we're going and he said a dinner and a movie. Basic and perfect.

I still haven't straightened my hair since Alè went back to rehab. I guess it might be because she loves when my hair is curly and since she's not here I have it curly for her? I don't know. Either way it's curly and I love it.

Walker should be here in like 30 minutes. I left my hair down and did some light makeup before going to pick my outfit.

After like 10 minutes of debating, I decide on some olive greenish pants, with a black corset type top and a black purse.

^^^ the fit

Right when I finish putting my shoes on, Walker texts me saying he's here.

Can't even knock on the door.

I go downstairs and tell my mom and dad I'm leaving before going outside to his car. I open the door and get in, "Hey."

He can't open the door either??

"Hey," He looks me up and down before pulling out my driveway saying, "You look hot."

Ew. Just gross.

Out of every complaint out there in the world. He chose 'hot.' Being called hot is only okay in certain situations, this not being one of those. At least to me.

I say a simple thank you and take in his outfit. He's wearing some black shorts and a random t-shirt of a band he's probably never listened to a day in his life.