Chapter 11

Isaac-

Fuck her.

You just tried to and it didn't go through the right way.

Is there a mute button for you?

Nope.

I hate her. She loves to see me struggle. If I was on the verge of dying she would probably wait til the very last second to save me, just so she could see me struggle.

Not that I'm any better. I mean seeing her struggle is amusing.

I'm so getting her back for this. She wanted to fall for the temptation too. I know she did, but then she saw me struggling to not fall for it and she found that entertaining. She's insane.

Turning around and going to the guest room. I find the drawer that has clothes for me.

Mrs. M told me when we came back upstairs that she had got clothes for me, Noah, Re-Re, CJ, and Sarah. She says Alè has a "whole damn closet here full of clothes" already. She also claims that she bought all of us clothes since we "practically live here" because all of us are always here. Which is true, we all always hang out here. I grab a pair of sweatpants and change into them. Then practically throw myself onto the bed.

Today has been a long ass day. Between getting shoes thrown at my head twice and dealing with little miss know it all, all day. I'm exhausted.

***

I hate these people.

Why do they all throw shoes to wake people up?

Mia came in here yelling and throwing shoes at me AGAIN to wake me up. "Let me just say I'm not even a deep sleeper so all this is unnecessary."

"Okay? I'm mainly throwing shoes at you because it's funny. Now get up and get dressed we're leaving soon."

"Can you leave so I can get dressed? Unless you want to see my di-"

"Nope. I'm okay. I don't want to see that STD infected thing."

"I don't have a STD."

"I'm sure you don't. Anyway I'm going to finish getting ready."

I don't have a STD.

Mhm... sureeeeeeee.

Shut up. I don't have one you stupid fuck.

Getting up I go turn on the shower and see the suit she made me buy yesterday hanging up by the closet. It's literally a plain black shirt and some of those dress pants.

^^^ The outfit

^^^ The outfit... but as always you can imagine something else.

Once I get out the shower I dry off a little and then wrap the towel around my waist. I brush my teeth and then walk out the bathroom. What I didn't expect to see was Mia walking in right then. "Can I help you?"