Chapter 4

Isaac-

FUCK!

I should've just got out the damn chair and I wouldn't be in this position right now. She literally sat on my damn lap and with every move she makes she gets closer to my dick that is getting harder and harder. The view of her basically bent over on my lap in some damn nike pros is not helping at all. She knows what she's doing and like the annoying person she is, she's enjoying every second of it.

Right when her ass was right on top of my dick she leaned back up where my chest was pressed to her back. She then looked back at me and whispered, "Pay backs a bitch darling." And then she just got off my lap and walked off like nothing happened.

I look down and realized just how bad of a decision it was to wear fucking grey sweatpants. I should've just got out the damn chair.

——————

Mia-

I honestly can't believe I really just did that. But damn did I love every second of making him suffer. When I walked away from him I felt him staring at me. And when I looked back at him I saw him look down at his lap and then he groaned.

I see someone is regretting wearing grey sweatpants.

You're so right Consy.

Anyway leaving him to deal with that I go over and wake up Alè to tell her I'm leaving.

"Alè, wake up."

"Whyyyy??"

"I'm leaving so when y'all wake up I want y'all to leave my room please."

"Mhm okay yeah."

Ima just have to text her because I know for a fact she ain't gonna remember that. I grab my phone and backpack that has all my stuff I need in it and go to leave my room when an annoying and frustrating voice starts talking, "Where are you going?"

"Your mom's house."

"Mia, come on be for real. Where are you going?"

"Why you need to know? Worried about my wellbeing or something?"

"No. Just curious on where you're going in nike pros and a sport bra? I mean wear whatever but if some people end up dead that's on you."

What the fuck does that mean? He always says stuff like that and it never fails to leave me confused. "What does that even- you know what whatever. I have to go to training and see my dad."

"Okay."

Okay? Really? After asking where I'm going and then threatening to kill people he says okay? What the actual hell is going on?

Choosing to just move on from that weirdo I walk out my room and go downstairs to get my water bottle. Then I go tell my mom I'm leaving and that everyone is upstairs asleep and then I leave. I got into my lovely pink porsche 718 that I got like 2 weeks ago and love with my whole heart. Once I put all my stuff down and get comfortable I turn the car on and then start playing my music.

The first thing to play is 56 Nights by Future. I absolutely love future. He just has something in his voice that does something to my brain and soul. I pull out the driveway and start to drive to my dad's building where I train at.

***

When I get to the building I turn off my car and make sure to grab my backpack, water, phone, and air pods. As soon as I walk in I smile at the front desk lady and then walk to my dad's office. I knock on the door and I hear him say come in.

"Hey dad."

"Hey Cariño."

"When did you get back in town?"

"Last night. Had a huge meeting I couldn't miss and I came straight here when I left the airport."

My dad leaves a lot since he has to deal with many things around the world and meetings for the mafia. "Oh, okay. How was your trip and stuff?"

"It was okay, exhausting tho. Anyway, um are you here for training?"

"Yeah, mom said you had asked for me to come in."

"Yeah, I was hoping to talk to you about something also."

"Okay... what is it?" The way my dad is looking at me is scaring me. It's like he doesn't want to tell me whatever this is because he's scared of my reaction or something.

"Well, as you know, your friend, Isaac, his dad works with me. Well, his dad died last night during a mission in Italy. Isaac and his family don't know yet tho. But he had a sort of 'will' wrote out in case something like that happened, and well he asked if I would give his half of the mafia to his son, Isaac."

What? Isaac's dad died. He doesn't know. And he is going to take over his dad's half of the mafia and be working with my dad. what the fuck. "When are y'all telling Isaac?"

My dad hesitated before saying, "Well considering I know he's at our house right now, and he's your friend. I was wondering if you would tell him."

"HA. Your funny. I'm not telling him that. We are like barely even friends. No that's not happening. Hell. No."

"Cariño please just-"

"Dad, I'm sorry but no I'm not telling him his DAD died. I wouldn't even say yes if this was about Alè. You can tell Isaac. Tell him his dad died and that he is giving his half of the mafia to him. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go train now."

And with that I walked out. What type of drugs was that man on thinking I was gonna tell Isaac or ANYONE that their parent died? Psycho people.

————
968 words

Originally these were two different chapters but they were so short so I combined them.

How are you liking the book so far?