Chapter 33

Okay so little recap of this morning

Okay so little recap of this morning. After making fun of Isaac for blushing, I went and took a shower and changed. Then I went into the living room, where Isaac was sitting, legs spread out in front of him. Have I mentioned how fine he is in a white button up? Because he looks so good that it messed with my head and made me go over to him, sit on his lap, and kiss him.

I almost died when she did that. Because what is he didn't kiss her back? That would be embarrassing for both of us.

The kiss turned into a whole make out and now we both have a lot more marks on our necks and we had to rush to the office because Alè called me and my dad called Isaac to hurry up.

That was this morning. Now, I'm working out with Alè and Isaac is somewhere with my dad and CJ. I'm pretty sure they're trying to get information from Juan.

It's been almost two hours. Alè took a break from
working out not too long ago but I haven't. I don't need to yet.

"Mia, take a break for a second. I know you're tired. Let's go get some food or something."

"Just a few more minutes." Just a few more. Then I'll be fine.

"Okay. Well, I'm going home and taking a shower and change. Text me when you're done okay?"

"Okay." Alè leaves. Leaving me here by myself.

30 minutes go by. I stopped for a second, took a break. Looked around the room, and my eyes found a scale. Everything in me said not to go to it, but I did. The numbers on the scale made me start working out again.

Just a few more minutes and then I'll sto-

"Mia? Are you still in here?" I look in the mirror and see Isaac walk in and our eyes meet.

"Yeah." He walks over to me and stands with his back against the wall. The look on his face tells me that he wants to ask something but he's not sure how to ask it. I take in the fact he's in a change of clothes. Now in sweatpants and a hoodie. I look back at his face and he's still staring at me with that look.

I get off the bike thing i've been on and turn away from him. "What?" I say as I walk over to my water bottle.

"Are you okay?" That makes my whole body go tense and my heart starts to race.

"Of course I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Can you look me in the eye right now and tell me you're okay?" Shit. I turn to look at him. I look him in the eye, ready to lie.

But as soon as our eyes meet and I see how he's genuinely worried about me I realize then, that I can't lie to him. But I am fine. I am okay. Just a little more... aware of myself? Yeah that's it. I'm just being aware of myself, my body, my weight. But that doesn't mean I'm not okay. Right?

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me okay? I just gotta figure somethings out that's all." I didn't lie. I just said the truth without actually saying it.

 I just said the truth without actually saying it

———
556 words

okay so this SUCKS. and it's really short, and I'm sorry for that. But I've just been really busy with school and stuff and I'm having the worst writers block rn. But I'll try to write better chapters and get them out faster. I only posted this one just to get something posted and to explain why it took so long. Also if there's any typos or something just ignore it. I was tired when I wrote this.

-Love, the author <3