Chapter 3

Mia-

When Alè told me she had to tell me something I did NOT expect it to be that the devil himself was coming to my house. Like dude I'm not even fina be here.

"Wait so all of you are gonna just.. what? Be here while I'm at training? The devil is gonna be at my house while I'm not here?" I'm so confused on why he has to be here while I'm not here.

Maybe he'll be all oiled up with rose petals around him laid up on your bed and candles lit when you get home.

Consy... now be for real.

I AM BEING FOR REAL. DON'T ACT LIKE YOU WOULDN'T ENJOY THAT!

Maybe if it was Central Cee or Rio from good girls. But ISACC? Yeah no, I'd probably throw up on the floor.

Sure whatever helps you sleep at night.

"MIA! Stop zoning out. Anyway, yes we will be here while your at training. But in all honesty me and Noah planned for us all to hang out and we didn't know you had to go train."

Okay thats fair. I didn't even know I had to train today. I thought my dad was still out of town. "Okay fine whatever, but I don't want anyone in my room while I'm not here. Y'all can go in our little 'living room' across the hall until I get back."

Alè smiled so big she looked like that thing from the movie 'smile'. "Okayyy. We won't come in here."

"Well I need to get changed before I have to leave." Alè simply replied saying, okay, and then basically threw herself down on my bed saying she was taking a nap.

I went into my bathroom and turned on my shower. While I waited for it to heat up I went to my dresser and grabbed some clothes to change into. I took off my pj's I had on and got in the shower (after turning on my speaker and shutting my bathroom door obviously). My bathroom has soundproof walls so you can't hear anything from inside or outside the bathroom, so I won't be disturbing Alè while she sleeps.

***

Once I finished my shower, I dried off as much as possible and then brush my teeth again since I ate earlier. When I changed into my clothes for training I brushed my hair and since it's wet I just put it in some french braids. Once I finished that I turned my music down and walked out my bathroom to see a sleeping Alè, Noah, and Re-Re all on my bed. I softly laughed at them and then walked to my dresser to grab my nike socks. I know I grabbed my clothes earlier but who in their right mind was fina put on socks right after they got out the shower? Not me.

When I turned to go to my chair to put on my socks and shoes was when I realized the devil was in my room. I rolled my eyes at him literally glaring at me and said, "Can you move so I can put on my shoes?"

He literally sat there and stared at me not saying anything. "Earth to the demon in my room? Can you like not hear? Need me to say it in a different language? Esci dalla mia sedia così posso mettere le mie scarpe su di te grande uccello."

The little fucker finally talks and replies with a stupid smirk saying, "Bueno, hola a ti también"

"Get up Isaac."

"No."

"Yes."

"N.O. No."

He's literally been here for like 2 minutes and he's already pissing me off. Since he clearly isn't going to move his big bird looking ass I walk over to the chair and sat on his lap. I felt him tense under me because I know he did not expect me to do that. I leaned forward to put on my socks and considering I was sitting on his lap my ass moved back further on him. He had let out a breath and his hands went to my hips. Now it was my turn to tense. His hands are on my hips. HIS. HANDS. ARE. ON. MY. HIPS. AND I'M SITTING ON HIS LAP. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!

Girl you literally did this to yourself.. you sat on HIS lap.

Okay but like- you know what never mind this is pay back for him being a bitch.

I continued to put on my socks and shoes and with every move I slowly moved further back on his lap and his hold on my hips got tighter and tighter.

Pay backs a bitch devil.

—————
783 words