Chapter 3 - Just Trouble

Nanon had no idea that Mark would be the least of his concerns the next day. The TEAMAIS5GFANIVERSE event that he and Ohm had to attend brought more headaches to them than he expected.

"Did he touch you, or not?" A skeptical Ohm asked for the hundredth time as he repeatedly watched a video of PP Krit interacting with another artist and then smiling nonstop while standing next to Nanon. The worst part of the video, recorded by some random fan, showed an apparently flirty PP move behind Nanon and do some unidentified gesture behind the singer, and then for some reason, Nanon becomes serious all of a sudden. Some fans even claimed that Nanon was glaring at PP because the latter supposedly groped him from behind. Shit definitely hit the fan on social media when fans of PP saw those kinds of comments multiply and started to defend the honor of their favorite artist online. And while the fan war took place on Twitter, another war was taking place inside Ohm's car.

"I can't even believe we're having this conversation. How many times do I have to tell you? He was just being playful. People are just speculating things as always. He didn't grope me. You know him, he's not that disrespectful! This is ridiculous." An exasperated Nanon explained one more time.

"Non, look at your face, you clearly look uncomfortable." Ohm stated, as he replayed the fancam on his phone again and showed it to his exhausted boyfriend sitting on the passenger seat. Nanon sighed in frustration.

"Seriously, Ohm. We're going back to the hospital right now, and you will get your head checked too, because you must be freaking insane to even believe that shit like that would happen in front of a bunch of cameras." Nanon retorted, tired of that argument. His boyfriend was coughing and even shaking at some point during the event that had just ended a few minutes ago. The meds were wearing off and Ohm needed to go back to the hospital to finish his treatment for the tonsillitis, but he insisted that they had to discuss that stupid video before they parted ways again. Their manager gave them 15 minutes to talk privately, but after that, Ohm had to go back to the hospital whether he wanted it or not.

"What was he doing behind you then?" Ohm's voice was hoarse and strained. He often sprayed some analgesics in his throat, but it was not helping much.

"Fuck this shit, I'm not doing this anymore. I'm going home." Nanon spat as he moved to open the car door, but Ohm grabbed one of his wrists and kept him from stepping out of that car.

"Non, please. I'm trying to get some answers here. Don't be mad. I just want to be the first to know when some asshole tries to make a pass at my boyfriend. Bear with me a little." Ohm begged in an apologetic tone. "I know you didn't do anything wrong, I mean, it's not like you were leading him on when you had one of your hands on his waist." He added in a more suspicious manner, as he eyed his lover intensely. Nanon shook his head in disbelief. He was relieved that he didn't tell Ohm about Mark's visit, now he was absolutely sure that his lover would probably seek Mark out and a fistfight would be unavoidable.

"Take your hand off of me, Ohm!" Nanon demanded in a brisk tone, but Ohm didn't obey him immediately.

"Promise me you won't leave the car yet." He requested whinily. He loosened his hold on the singer a little, but still held him in place.

"I don't get why you're being so problematic! He was the one flirting with you on stage whenever he got a chance to interact with you. What the hell was that silly handshake moment? People are shipping you two all over again, and now I am the bad guy?!" Nanon narrowed his eyes at him. Ohm finally released his wrist and thankfully, the singer didn't walk out on him.

"I saw what he was doing. But I didn't flirt back. He was trying to be playful. You were there, you know I had no energy for those kinds of games." Ohm rested his head on the driving wheel and hoped to stay a little more in his boyfriend's company without having a fight with him. He hated when they fought. However, he didn't want to go to the hospital yet, he missed Nanon, even this angry Nanon. He felt bad for even getting him so worked up, but sometimes, he couldn't control his mouth. He knew Nanon would never look at another guy the way he looked at him, but he couldn't help feeling insecure when everyone around them wanted to get too friendly with his faen.