Chapter 36: Just Family

The singer responded to that passionate roar coming from Ohm's throat with equal thirst. Their hearts danced in unison, when Nanon's arm wrapped around the older's neck, and Ohm's circled the younger's waist. The intensity of their embrace drove their bodies to hit the door behind the singer.

"Hey, are you okay?" Ohm broke the kiss, and touched the top of his lover's head. Their noses were so close that all they could breathe was the fragrance of each other.

"Yeah, yeah." Nanon was panting, but he managed to smile a little before lunging for the older's mouth again. Ohm dodged the contact, yet, held both sides of his face gently.

"Wait, wait." Ohm licked his lips and decided to be half-honest at last. "I want this, I want it as much as you do. I want us back together in every possible way. Gosh, I crave to feel you inside and out...You have no idea, Non. But yeah, I'm kind of afraid of screwing this up again. I feel that we can go a little bit further and see if we're mentally equipped to start over again, but without haste." Ohm caressed his cheek and placed a peck on his forehead and nose. "I love you too much, and the last thing I want is to ruin our second chance." He added sincerely, locking eyes with the singer, who simply nodded and pulled the older into a hug.

"I love you too." Nanon whispered and stood on his toes just to rest his head on the older's shoulder. "I suppose we can save the cake for later. I'm no totally against the idea of having shabu-shabu, so take me out now before I change my mind."

Ohm chuckled and ruffled his lover's hair. Nanon unwillingly disentangled himself from him and took his hand in his. "Lead the way." He said as he pointed to the door. The older gave him his 5000k smile, and opened the door.

"I promise you it will be an unforgettable evening."

Nanon sighed and glanced at the bed briefly. "This restaurant has to be top notch, I'm not easily impressed, you know."

"Wait and see." Ohm winked at him and they both left the hotel.

Nanon was astonished by the birthday surprise. He couldn't believe his mom and Nonnie were there with all the staff that travelled with them. Being with his family on that special date was indeed very important to him, and he clearly showed that the moment he hugged Ning and kissed his sister's hair. He cried a bit, while thanking all those involved in that celebration, and whispered a shy 'I love you' in Ohm's ear. His lover said it back, of course. The final match of the World Cup had already started, and everybody decided to watch it on the TV of the restaurant while having a few drinks. It was the perfect combination, football, Ohm, and his family. Nanon was overflowing with happiness, especially when everybody sang to him happy birthday in a broken Mandarin, and got him another cake. As soon as an enthusiastic Nanon blew up the candles, a tipsy Ohm pulled the singer to him and was unable to let go of him for a long minute. He kept saying he loved him in front of the whole restaurant, and he didn't give a damn about what other people would think. Nanon hugged him back and bathed on his warmth. At that moment, he knew, once again, that their magic would never fade away.

Every single goal was a reason for them to hold and hype each other. That celebration of the final World Cup match and Nanon's birthday was also a celebration of two soul mates reconnection. Nonnie was the only one there who knew how much they missed that physical contact, and how much they deserved a reason to laugh and rejoice in each other's arms.

"Are you two back together for good?" Nonnie asked her brother discreetly when she suddenly came up behind him and leaned her chin on his shoulder.

"We're getting there. Just taking things slow for now." Nanon replied, as he eyed the fast asleep actor beside him. Ohm was never one to hold his liquor, and even a little amount of alcohol was able to knock him out too quickly.