Chapter 69: Just an Anti

The person totally covered in black, and also wearing a balaclava whistled and entered the room slowly. The gun was a common one, but not the hunting knife hanging on the person's belt. When the shooter closed the door again and pulled a chair to sit in front of it, three of the actors there became instantly petrified, but Mark just sighed loudly.

"Let me guess, are you a fan? Did you do all of this just to get my autograph and a selfie?" Mark asked sarcastically. He seemed to be the only one not intimidated by the shooter. He didn't even move from his spot when the stranger came in. Nanon, Ohm, and Chimon were all huddled together on the other side of the room as they watched the two interact.

"Actually, I am an anti, Markie." The person chuckled and removed the balaclava. "And I am here in the name of justice."

The four of them were shocked to find out that the shooter was a regular-looking girl, possibly younger than them, but with a unique kind of dead look on her face. "What!? You dispshits thought I was a guy? I hope this little detail doesn't make you less scared of me. I am not here to play with dolls and braid your hair, folks."

Mark started laughing maniacally as if he approved of the girl's dark humor 100%. Nanon abhorred that sound. Mark still laughed in the same unhinged manner. The singer shouldn't be surprised about that, but he would never get used to the man's sick ways. He still wasn't sure if the former badminton player and the girl didn't know each other, but he didn't regret opening the door. He imagined that if the girl was really just a random person having a psychotic episode, maybe they could survive that day by talking her out of that killing spree. Chimon was having similar thoughts. The oldest member of the 2000 gang was already rehearsing in his head what to say to convince the girl to let them leave the hospital unscathed. He figured out that if she wanted to kill them, she could've done that the moment she entered the room.

Ohm was being cautious. He could try a few Muay Thai immobilization techniques, and disarm the shooter, but his ankle was hurt, and he never had to deal with someone using a gun. He knew he needed to be careful not to get anyone shot in that room. So he waited for the best opportunity to take action. The girl needed to be distracted, and he had to get very close to her to take away her weapons. Ohm was hoping that Mark kept talking to her because if she kept focused on the former player, he could jump the girl and end that circus at once.

"Are you mocking me, Markie? Will I be able to cut short that laugh of yours when I stab Nanon and pull his heart out of his chest?" She asked abruptly, and the former badminton player became more serious. Chimon gasped. Nanon gulped and Ohm held his boyfriend's hand tightly.

"Will you let me help you do it? From what I've gathered, this might be the only chance I get to have his heart completely. Or at least get a little bit closer to it." Mark spoke again in an emotionless tone. The 2000 gang was dumbfounded. The girl huffed.

"Sorry. But that trophy is all mine." She took the knife wrapped around her belt and pointed it in Nanon's direction, signaling him to come closer. "Come here, sweetie."

"Over my dead body." Ohm said suddenly, placing himself in front of the singer.

"Why are you even protecting him? Huang Le Rong never went to make merit with you, did he? He didn't attend your graduation and never wished you a proper birthday. He didn't stand up to show his support to you when the bullying rumors started, and he left you to face all the bashing and death threats by yourself. While you kept promoting his stuff online, he never even posted anything about your solo works. During international fan meetings, he always ditched you at the hotel and went out to explore the places with his dear Kwang. He doesn't care about you, he's a self-entitled bitch who uses and discards people like trash. You're better off without his fake friendship. Why would you wanna be around a bastard who cheats on his girlfriend and writes a song about it, plagiarizes other people's stuff-"