Chapter 26: Just Kinky

"How do you like that? Are you feeling good?" The singer whispered after letting his boyfriend's hard dick slip away from his mouth.

"Yeah, give me more." Ohm replied in a strained voice. "Put it in your mouth again, please babe." He begged, as Nanon teased his tip with his tongue. The singer had never seen the older actor so completely passive and needy in bed. Nanon could only guess that his short disappearance act was what rendered the other to that state of complete submissiveness. Even when he topped Ohm for the first time, the older still acted like he was the one in control of their sex, but now, he just allowed himself to be manhandled. Nanon would never imagine that the fear Ohm felt because he thought he had lost him would have that compliant effect on his lover. Even Ohm's body moved meekly against his. Nanon felt secretly pleased to be the one in charge that night.

"Say, 'please P'Nanon', and I might fulfill your wish." The singer grinned mischievously between the older's legs, as he brushed his chin on his boyfriend's hard thick dick.

"Phi, please. P'Non, P'Korapat, let me come in your mouth, will you?" A lust-filled Ohm whispered helplessly, as his eyes followed Nanon's movements. An expression of blissful satisfaction was etched on the singer's face after his boyfriend obeyed his order. However, he wasn't feeling too merciful at that moment. He was in the mood for some dirty teasing.

"No. You'll only come after I feed you my cum. I will end your sinful starvation while you swallow my dick deep inside your needy whole. The faster you make me orgasm, the faster you get to finish in my mouth." Nanon said in a domineering manner, as he spread his lover's legs wider and brushed his dick against Ohm's throbbing entrance. "Do we have a deal, Nong Ohm?"

The older nodded desperately, and spit in his own hands just to coat Nanon's boner with his own saliva. They didn't have lube in that living room, and Ohm would rather die than make Nanon grab a bottle of it in his room. Spit would have to do the trick. "Yes, sir. It's a deal. Just give it to me."

"Wrong answer." Nanon raised an eyebrow at his anguished lover, and Ohm quickly apologized.

"Sorry. Yes, P'Nanon. I'll make you come in 5 seconds. I promise you that, Phi."

"You'd better." An amused Nanon commented, before he started pushing into him. "You sure you don't want me to get some lube upstairs?"

"Are you worried about my ass? Or are you afraid I might make you come in less than 5 seconds?" Ohm asked impatiently, and Nanon quickly pushed his mercy aside. He penetrated his lover in one go. He gulped as he felt Ohm's tight walls envelop around him. The older actor let out the filthiest noise Nanon had ever heard, but the singer did his best not to come too soon, as he carefully started to thrust in and out of his lover.

"Your waist is so tiny. You're getting too thin, even though you work out so much. You should eat more, Nong. Do you want me to feed you more, and harder?" Nanon asked shamelessly, as he squeezed the older's hip bones while driving into him. The singer was particularly bold that night. Maybe after screaming his frustrations at a comatose Mark, and finally opening up to his mom helped him unleash his innermost desires. He didn't know if it was Ohm's passivity that led him to that stage of confidence, but he did feel like topping and bottoming worked for him. Maybe he was verse like his boyfriend, or maybe he just could be anything Ohm needed him to be.

"Fuck, right there. Harder. Feed me in there, yeah, don't stop, Non." Ohm moaned and bucked his hips as Nanon hit his prostate repetitively. Ohm wasn't expecting to be so perfectly jackhammered like that. He even tried to jerk himself off, in order to appease his neglected dick, but Nanon forbade him to touch himself.

"I bet I can make you come first, and untouched. Wanna bet?" The singer smirked, as he sped up his pace. He was getting cocky, and Ohm noticed that. There was an obvious challenge in Nanon's tone, and his boyfriend was incapable of turning down a challenge like that one. Even though the older actor felt completely at Nanon's dick mercy, he still had some pride in him. He had to win that bet. That was Nanon's second time as a top, and he was still pretty unaware of the tricks a powerful bottom could use, and the miracles they could perform during sex. No matter how much Nanon had researched, and learned in that short period of time, Ohm was still more experienced than him, both as a bottom and a top.