Chapter 9: Just texts

Ohm and Nanon were on a plane back to Thailand. Their first time together in Japan was epic for several reasons, and they would certainly treasure that particular trip, both the highs and lows, for the rest of their lives. Meeting overseas fans who belonged to a different culture and spoke another language but were still able to send their appreciation across was undoubtedly an epic episode in their acting career. However, Japan wasn't just about a significant mark in their professional journey. It was in that foreign land that the pair finally consummated their love, and their relationship reached a more solid status than ever before.

The couple was sitting side by side on that plane, wishing they could do some boyfriends' stuff without earning disapproving looks from the other passengers. The title 'just friends' they gave themselves whenever anyone asked about the nature of their relationship, allowed the two just a certain level of skinship, and also controlled their amount of PDA as a real couple.

The excruciating challenge the pair was having to face at that moment was establishing a line between what outsiders could consider 'too friendly' and 'too coupley". Since they had sex, which was a couple of hours ago, they felt like they couldn't get enough of each other's skin. It was addicting and irresistible. Like some euphoric drug they tasted once, and depended on it to keep their dopamine high. The couple had to be very careful not to make people suspicious, but since their seats allowed them to be near each other, Nanon didn't deny himself the pleasure of resting his head on his lover's shoulder, or holding his hand under the blankets the flight attendant had just provided them. Whenever he felt a little bolder, he would place tiny kisses on Ohm's neck when no one was looking.

Nanon was never one to run away from skinship, but now he was more than just affectionate, and every soft kiss he planted on his boyfriend's neck made all hairs on Ohm's body stand up. There was something slightly sexual about the way Nanon snuggled against him and pressed their entwined hands against the older's upper thigh.

"Your quad exercises are paying off. You're thicker than ever. It feels good to the touch." Nanon murmured in such a provocative voice that the older actor almost let his cell phone drop on the floor. Ohm glanced at the singer and shook his head timidly, trying to hide a proud smile from his lover. Being praised by Nanon Korapat in that straightforward way almost made him shy. Nanon was able to do that to him sometimes, make him blush and render him speechless. Fans could spend years complimenting his looks, his body, or his acting, and he would easily just dismiss all of those, but whenever Ohm heard any flattering words come out of his boyfriend's often judging mouth, he could get a little embarrassed at first, but his self-esteem would increase considerably. This time it wasn't different, Ohm felt immensely good after hearing the compliment. It meant that the exhaustive hours spent at the gym not only kept him fit, but kept his lover hooked.

Ohm was convinced that Nanon wanted his full attention now, and he did not intend to ignore the clingy man beside him. Even though Ohm was scrolling down his phone with his free hand the whole time, he could tell by his lover's actions that he was not planning to sleep during that flight back to Thailand. When the singer placed one of his legs over his and rubbed them together, Ohm figured that Nanon was horny. Therefore, without a warning, he brought the hand that was entwined with his to the front of his own pants, and gave the jeans a gentle stroke. The action earned a gasp from the singer.

"What are you doing?" A wide-eyed Nanon asked in a low voice full of censure, as he took his hand and leg away from Ohm. The latter just smirked and raised an eyebrow at the singer.

"You started it."

"What?! I didn't start anything. I was just...Get your head out of the gutter, Ohm. We're on a plane!" A flustered Nanon reprimanded him, still trying to keep his voice low. But his boyfriend's smirk only grew larger.