Chapter 61: Just a bad Script

"Shit, I love how you say my name." The older almost groaned, still making circling movements on the singer's nipple and tugging on it a little.

"O-hm." A spellbound Nanon whined, and the older's hand slid into the waistband of the tiny shorts Nanon borrowed from his friend's closet. The singer wished he could bring himself to say no, but all he could mutter was his ex's name.

"Have I told you how I hate to see you wearing other people's stuff?" Ohm grabbed the singer's obvious erection, took it out of the shorts, and started stroking it slowly. Nanon's head rolled back onto his ex's shoulder. He couldn't help surrendering to the man who owned his body and soul.

"More." Nanon begged, making the older smile with satisfaction and kiss his temple.

"Patience, my love." Ohm whispered against his ear, as he pulled Nanon's butt closer to his own hard-on and grinded against him. "Wherever we go, we'll get there together." He added, as he stroked Nanon's cock faster.

"I am close." The singer panted, as he jerked his hips upward and started convulsing in pre-orgasmic ecstasy.

"Do it. Come for me then, Non." Ohm bit on his neck and the younger felt his toes curl. "I love to see you cum. And I love you madly. I love you so damn much, babe."

Nanon came immediately, quivering all over. With clenched fists and curled toes, his whole body contorted with elation as Ohm milked him until he was boneless in his embrace. The singer knew he would have to get those shorts cleaned soon, but at that moment, he refused to move. The older slowly removed his cum-smeared hand from him and slid it behind him. Nanon knew Ohm wasn't trying to fuck him there, but his ex hadn't come yet, and the older just needed to jerk off a little in order to reach his own orgasm.

"Don't move. Stay where you are." Ohm begged in a strangled voice, as he masturbated against the singer. With his cock out of his pants, and Nanon's cum on his fingers, he stroked himself urgently.

But Nanon was dazzled by his closeness, and he wanted to make his ex cum just like Ohm made him reach the peak of his pleasure. The idea of getting the older's essence inside him somehow possessed his mind. He desperately needed to make his ex come in his mouth, so he pushed the older away from him, turned to face him abruptly, got on all fours, and slapped his hand away. To Ohm's surprise, Nanon quickly went down on him, fast and hungrily.

"Oh, fuck!" A shaking Ohm gasped as the younger deep-throated him in one motion. He arched his back, gripped Nanon's hair as he felt his ex's hot and wet cave throb around him. He squeezed the singer's nape tightly, fucked his mouth roughly and soon discharged in his throat. Everything happened too fast. The feeling of satisfaction that sizzled between them, made their bodies become one. The singer couldn't be more fulfilled by having his man come inside his mouth so quickly, and Ohm was beyond content to have such an eager partner, willing to swallow every drop of rapture pouring out of him.

The older had barely recovered from the waves of the afterglow when Nanon attacked his lips with a passionate kiss. Ohm could taste his own semen in his tongue, but he didn't mind that, on the contrary, he thought that it was sexy to taste his very essence on the man he knew that was unconditionally his. The idea of having unloaded his seed down Nanon's throat made him feel like he would always have a place there, inside him, and their love would always have a home in some fertile space in the singer's soul.

"We need a shower. Come on." A slightly regretful Nanon broke the kiss suddenly and dashed to the bathroom. "Chimon can't find us like this." He added, as he stopped at the bathroom door and extended a hand to the older. "We can get cleaned up faster if we do it together."

Within a second, Ohm was inside the bathroom, showering with him. They were silent there, just focusing on getting rid of the compromising vestiges their previous activities left on their bodies. There was sweetness in that action, but also the feeling that something wrong happened there. When they finished showering, they got out of the bathroom and borrowed new clothes from their friends' closet. After they got dressed, a guilty Nanon eyed the door and unwillingly walked towards it. However, before his hand touched the doorknob, Ohm spoke.