Chapter 29: Just Tension

Koreans welcomed them warmly. And even though the couple was anxious to get the job done and christen their hotel room bed sheets, they knew they couldn't skip any second of that meeting experience with Korean fans. Work was something that constantly got in their way, and they always seemed to manage that part well. Even in front of cameras they were able to send each other secret love letters with their eyes and gestures and those simple actions could keep them going.

At their hotel room in Seoul, they still didn't get a chance to be alone. Now it was an Instagram live that kept them from ravishing each other.

Nanon and Ohm started doodling on each other's body during the IG live while autographing posters of their first fan meeting together in Korea. P'Kwang and a bunch of other staff were there, but a playful Ohm was bold enough to use his marker to write 'mine" on his boyfriend's thigh. Nanon got nervous at first, but let the older do it, since the cameras couldn't possibly catch what Ohm had written there. The singer decided to reciprocate the gesture and hurried to write very tiny triple Ns on his boyfriend's wrist, while pressing his hand under the table they were using to write the autographs. When Ohm saw the trio of consonants, he couldn't help smiling. It was that kind of smile that was only meant for Nanon. The older's eyes sparkled with endless affection for a second, until Nanon sighed, and gave his lover a quick frustrated glance when he realized that the provocative word he wrote wouldn't leave his skin even after he rubbed his hand on it. Ohm also tried to erase the marker from his wrist without much effort, just to confirm his lover's silent accusation, and he was quite proud to realize that Nanon's signature wouldn't wash off his skin so easily. His mischievous expression made the singer chuckle. Nanon couldn't help admiring his lover's foolhardy tendencies, even though there were thousands of viewers watching them. Nanon didn't give him a hard time, since he was sure that none of the people present in that hotel room could've noticed what Ohm did, and even if they had noticed something, they would probably take it as a joke or some sort of childish teasing. People around them were used to that kind of behavior. They were safe there. Whatever terms of endearments they used for each other, or loving gestures they did accidentally as a real couple would never be taken seriously in their midst. The people they worked with were already convinced that Ohm and him were just close friends, so whatever looked too 'extra' between them, would be taken as a joke, or as 'fanservicing practice'. They were just two Thai BL actors doing their job the best they could. The art of feeding the fantastic imagination of creative fans came with territory. That was all.

During the IG live someone of the staff made a gesture to remind them that they were live and should keep talking, so the singer averted his eyes from Ohm's quickly and pretended that a very deep communication had not taken place right there on that couch. It was not time to get lost in the intensity of his boyfriend's stare and start making out out of the blue, so the younger just turned to the camera again and put his acting skills in action. He was a good talker and no matter the situation, cameras were always bewitched by his fast speech.

The IG live continued, of course, they sounded lively and very excited to be meeting international fans one more time. They were actually happy to be there, but they were also aware that it wouldn't be really just two of them all the time, Chimon and a bunch of other Phis were flying there to film a few episodes of Arm Share in Korea. They would have only one night to privately enjoy the city by themselves, so they really wanted to finish that live as fast as possible. The pair still had some vlogging to do and a few hours of rehearsal at Konkuk University New Millennium Hall, where their Fanmeeting was going to take place. The fact that they had to sing 'Just Friends' in Korean was quite intimidating, but they had been preparing themselves for that task for a while. That Fanmeeting could never be as unique as their first one in their home country, where they confessed their rawest feelings for each other so bluntly, but it was still special, after all, they got to share a bit of their time with those who admired their work. They both appreciated the love OhmNanon got to receive through Pat and Pran. They knew those characters did not just make them more popular and successful. Pat and Pran brought their relationship to that current level. Without that couple of bad buddies, perhaps, they would never get to open their hearts to each other like they did in front of a bunch of people. Those characters humbled Ohm and Nanon's personalities, to properly portray the main characters of the BBS series. To give their best to those roles, the pair had to find a way to accommodate each other's habits, accept their differences, agree to disagree, communicate more profoundly, intimately, and ultimately bare their souls to each other.