Chapter 40: Just the BBS gang

"How come you're here? How the hell did you find us?" Nanon was flabbergasted to see their enthusiastic colleague Drake there. He was relieved that Ohm and him had put their shorts back on before the fellow actor managed to spot them. It would have been quite outrageous if Drake had caught them in the act. Nanon wouldn't be able to ever look the guy in the eye again knowing that he had witnessed Ohm and him grinding each other against a palm tree.

"Prom located Ohm through his cell phone. His app led us all to the hostel you guys are staying in. By the way, Chimon freaked out when he noticed you two were nowhere to be found. If he didn't have a shared schedule with Perth, he surely would have joined our road trip." Drake said simply.

"Our? Who else is with you?" Ohm frowned. The idea of having their coupley weekend ruined by outsiders made him grimace. However, the fact that Drake had just interrupted a fight between him and Nanon was much appreciated. He had a feeling that if the argument he was having with the singer was extended for a few more seconds, that night would have a rather sour ending.

"Oh, yes! This is gathering time, pals! Milk, Love, Jimmy, Prom, Lotte and Marc are here too." Drake revealed with an ecstatic smile on his face. Nanon and Ohm paled. "We will start filming Our Sky 2 very soon, so this could be a nice opportunity to reunite the BBS gang before we all start working together again. We're at the same hostel you guys are. Let's party tonight, shall we?"

"Mark is here?" Nanon asked nervously, as a wave of fear washed over him. Drake frowned at him, but then he thought he understood the singer's upset look.

"Oh, sorry! My bad. It's Marc Pahun Jiyacharoen, also known as Louis, one of Pran's faculty classmates. Blacklist's Viking. You certainly remember him. I know you miss Pakin, but that Phi is still in a coma, unfortunately." Drake sighed, and shook his head in frustration. "By the way, I saw the video of your visit at the hospital. Man, I knew you were close, but that's real friendship, you know? It's a pity he won't be part of the new series. It would be amazing if P'Mark could wake up before P'Aof finished up the new script, right? But we do know that accident did a number on your friend, and-"

"We should go back to the hostel." Ohm cut him off when he saw the anguished expression on Nanon's face as Drake kept talking about the former badminton player. "The others must be worried. Since they're all here, let's meet them already."

"Why did you guys decide to come all the way here for this so-called gathering?" The singer couldn't help asking. Prom did give him the contact of a hacker acquaintance that could possibly find out who was the one responsible for the cyberbullying Ohm was suffering online, but Nanon never asked the kid to keep track of Ohm's whereabouts.

"Prom told us you're trying to get justice for Ohm. We all know what's going on. But you're not the only one who gets to show your support. We're the emotional damage control team. Since our fellow colleague here is a bit down these days because of the nagging of executives, loss of sponsors, and shit like that, we're here to cheer him up." Drake gave Ohm an encouraging look and patted his back. Nanon raised an eyebrow. That was new information for him. He glanced at a tight-lipped Ohm in confusion, and turned to Drake curiously.

"Come again? Loss of sponsors?"

"Well, online rumours like the ones which have been going around lately take a bit of time to die down. The corridors of GMM are pretty indiscreet, sometimes, as you well know. People talk all the time about other actors' lives. I heard from a Nong who heard from a friend of his Phi that one of the executives of the company had just informed our CEO that the big South Korean cosmetics brand Laneige doesn't want Ohm's face promoting their products anymore." Drake said without ceremony, unaware that he was talking too much. "I called Ohm to confirm it, and when he did confirm it, I could tell how immensely disappointed he was about this issue."