Chapter 31: Just Healing

"Non, say something."

Chimon's concerned tone could be easily detected through the phone. Ohm eyed his boyfriend helplessly, and although he wanted to hold the singer in his arms and tell him that he was safe with him, he didn't know if Nanon wanted to be touched at that moment. His lover stared deep into his eyes, but Ohm was still unable to figure it out if he was mad, sad, or thoroughly scared. Nanon's eyes often told a different story whenever he played a new character, yet, Ohm often perceived the scrambled lines those orbs communicated in real life. Ohm could unscramble and read them, forward and backward. However, he could not do that now.

"Non, I-I don't know what to say. Just tell me how I can help you. Do you want me to leave the room? I can share another room with someone from the staff. I just don't want you to be afraid of me. I'm not the guy in your dream. I-I...I'd rather kill myself than hurt you like that. Please, just tell me if-"

"Don't bother." Nanon said coldly, as he walked up to him, took the phone from his hand and brought it to his ear.

"What did you say to me again, huh? 'I can keep this between us. It's only you and I, Non. You trust me, don't you?' Nanon repeated Chimon's words in a mocking tone, and shook his head in disbelief.

"Listen to me, Nanon, I am not there. I am unable to access the situation. If you tried to hurt yourself, I wouldn't be able to stop you, but Ohm would. I needed to get you to open up and leave that bathroom a little more chilled. Your well-being was mine and Ohm's priority at that moment. I just thought I had to keep you safe by any means necessary, okay?"

"I trusted you!" Nanon hissed. A concerned Ohm swallowed as he watched his boyfriend pace around the room with the phone pressed against his ear. "Aren't we friends anymore?"

"Of course we are. Look, I get that you're pissed, and that it's difficult for you to see that all I'm doing is trying to help you, but when I arrive in Korea we'll sit down and talk about-"

"No, we won't. Don't show up at my fucking Fan Meeting because I won't even be there. Just stay away from me." Nanon said harshly, as he swiftly glared at Ohm. "Both of you." He scowled, hung up the phone and threw it on one of the beds.

"Non." An apologetic Ohm carefully took a step towards him.

"No. Don't you talk to me!" Nanon warned him as he went to his suitcase and started to look for something to change into.

"Would you rather if I had walked away on you? Non, I won't let you leave." Ohm said softly, but there was an edge of determination in his statement. He didn't try to stop Nanon when the singer removed his pyjama top and put on a hoodie, he simply stayed close to the door as his eyes followed each movement his boyfriend made in that room. "You need to calm down and talk to me."

"I don't have anything to say to you! You already know everything." Nanon snarled, and quickly removed his pyjama bottoms and put on a pair of sweatpants. His boyfriend tried not to panic as he watched Nanon shove all his clothes that were in the wardrobe back in his suitcase and struggle to close it while giving it a few punches.

"Stop this! Where are you planning to go at this hour?" Ohm asked nervously as he ran a shaking hand through his hair. For a slight moment he even thought of calling their manager, but he knew the singer would not allow him to involve anyone of the staff in their personal affairs. "Non, what about our Fan Meeting tomorrow, huh? You're more professional than that."

"Fuck the Fan Meeting and fuck you, Pawat!" Nanon spat and walked to the door. Ohm knew then he had to act fast, otherwise, his lover would do something that he would certainly regret later.