Chapter 35: Just Longing

"Come here." Ohm grabbed Nanon's wrist and pulled him into one of the empty showers. He turned the cold water on and pushed the younger against the wet tiled wall. Nanon gasped as his warm skin came into contact with the low temperature, but he didn't try to escape from the older's grasp. Ohm attacked his neck mercilessly as he pressed his body against Nanon and made his knee find its way between the younger's legs. "How do you want it?" He asked in a strained voice, before trapping the singer's earlobe between his teeth.

"Hum." That was all Nanon could mutter. The way Ohm's knee brushed against his crotch was too distracting, and automatically made him spread his legs wider, to give the older more access to his arousal.

"Do you want me to fuck you? Hard or slow?" Ohm's was getting more turned on by the minute. He could feel the flames burning in his loins as he watched the water reveal all the sexy curves of his lover, and the growing bulge poorly concealed by the thin fabric of his red shorts. He stroked the singer's inner thigh, dying to get rid of those soaked layers, and take Nanon right there. The singer didn't have to do much to thoroughly entice him. He just trembled under his touch, and let himself be explored by his lover's hands. Nanon was having a difficult time trying to formulate a coherent sentence and answer the older. It had been a while since he wasn't touched that way by anyone, and he just hoped that he wouldn't come too fast, by just having a knee rubbing on his lower parts.

"Talk to me, Non." Ohm breathed out, and slipped one hand into the waistband of the younger's shorts. "Tell me you want me inside you. Hurry." He added in a more urgent tone, placing heated kisses on his collarbone, even though Nanon's jersey was still on, glued to his torso. The younger couldn't help moaning, and when Ohm heard that needy noise escape his lover's throat he groaned. "What's that naughty sound? Are you giving me the green light or red light?" Ohm asked, and tickled at him. The singer slapped him as a response. It wasn't rough or gentle, it was the usual playful slap Nanon would give him every time he made him shy. It was almost similar to that Safe House green/red moment. The only difference was that in that locker room, there were no cameras to limit their desires.

"I don't know...Someone might see us." Nanon managed to say, as his dazed eyes roamed his lover's muscled arms and abs. The older's veins stood out vigorously, as his limbs stroked, caressed and rubbed against the singer. Nanon salivated as he admired the outline of Ohm's firm chest. He chewed on his lip every time his gaze travelled to the inviting nipples glued to that jersey. Nanon looked forward to sucking on them once he regained control of his movements. He was just too focused on keeping his legs from giving in at that moment. His lover was manhandling him so perfectly that he could barely reciprocate the gesture. "I don't want anyone watching you making love to me." He muttered at last, and Ohm immediately stopped touching him. The older brought a hand to his chin, and lifted up Nanon's chin to meet his eyes. The lust and love he expected to find in those brown orbs were all there, but there was also a cloud of anxiety fogging them. "Maybe we could barricade the door with something, and if anyone tries to come in, we'll know when to stop." The singer suggested.

"What if I can't stop? What if I don't care about the world learning that you're mine?" Ohm whispered, brushing his lips against Nanon's cheeks.

"No one needs to learn what we already know. Now, if you cannot stop when you have to, you should let me go right now." The singer replied in a feeble voice and turned off the water. The older seemed to ponder his words for a minute, but nothing could make him not finish what he had just started.

"No one will come in. I promise." He assured the singer and gave a peck on his cheek. "Don't move. Stay here. Let me see what I can do about that door." Ohm said in a hurry and went to find something to put against the door. He found a broom next on a corner of the room, and even though he had no idea how to use that to force the only entrance of the place closed, he still walked to the door with determination in his eyes. As soon as he touched the door handle and realized that they were already locked in, a smile of nameless satisfaction formed on his lips.