Chapter 19: Just Bad News

"We should take him to a hospital! What if he got a concussion or something?!"

"Are you listening to me, Nonnie? Your fucked up boyfriend drugged Nanon! If we take him to a hospital and doctors decide to run some tests, they will fucking find out that the famous Thai idol Nanon Korapat is using illegal substances-"

"First of all, P'Mark is not my boyfriend, and second, I'd rather see my brother facing criminal charges than dead!"

"He's not dying! He's breathing, for heaven's sake!"

"So what? We wait for him to wake up? What if he doesn't?"

"He will! I told you he didn't hit his head. I caught him before he fainted on the stairs! Listen, you called me and asked me where he was! And I only told you about the situation so you wouldn't run to your mother and-"

"You have no idea what came to my head when I saw my brother's room destroyed like that! And the blood on the floor! I thought P'Mark had murdered him or something! His condo was empty and he wouldn't pick up his phone! You can't blame me for freaking out, and-"

"Well, now you know it is Ohm's blood on that floor, and your brother is safe and sound here. You should go."

"You can't tell me to go... P'Chimon, what do you think P'Ohm and the others are going to do with P'Mark?"

A long silence reigned after the girl's question. Nanon was listening to both of them. He was lying on Perth's living room couch. He had woken up to find Nonnie and Chimon arguing there, a few feet from him. He pretended to be unconscious for a while, since he wasn't in the mood to deal with neither of them. He was still worried about Ohm and the others, but he was aware that there was nothing he could do at that point. He didn't know how his sister got there, but it seemed that she had stopped by his condo and seen the state of his room. Nanon didn't have time to clean up, or fix the damage left there after his epic fight with Ohm. So he could understand why his sister was so agitated after entering his place without his permission, again. It seemed that somehow, she got a hold of Chimon, and he filled her in on the latest events. That's not how Nanon wanted his sister to find out that he knew about her affair with the psycho, but it was already done, and he was aware that he wouldn't be able to hide that fact from her forever.

"That's it! I'm calling my mom." An uneasy Nonnie announced, and right at that moment, Nanon knew that he had to 'wake up'.

"Don't you dare, Pitchaporn Kirdpan." Nanon said firmly after he sat up on the couch. Both Chimon and Nonnie's surprised eyes immediately fixed on him, and he almost fell on the ground when his crying sister ran to the couch and embraced him warmly.

"I'm sorry Phi! I'm so sorry, please forgive me! I didn't know he was a monster back then. I would've never gotten closer to him if I knew that he meant to hurt you. You have to believe me, I didn't even notice when he stole that key from my purse! I am so ashamed, Phi! Please don't hate me. When you told me about what he did, I felt so disgusted! I promise I will never hide anything from you again, I swear I'll never let my big brother down. I'll stand by you, no matter what. You're family Phi, and you will always come first-"

"It's okay, Nonnie. Stop crying. I forgive you. You're just a victim like me. How could you have guessed? I'm in the wrong too. I should've never brought Mark into our lives. It's not your fault. You're my little sister, and I would never be able to feel any kind of hatred towards you. I love you, and I always will." Nanon hugged her back and consoled Nonnie while stroking her hair tenderly.

"I can't believe you hit me." Chimon gave Nanon an accusing look. The singer scoffed.

"You deserved it. Are you more Ohm's friend than mine? Why would you listen to him? If he goes to prison, I'm gonna quit talking to you, you know." Nanon warned him, and Nonnie gasped.