Chapter 54: Just more than an Issue

"An issue which has nothing to do with the Series, I take it." Nanon swallowed and braced himself. Aof could be quite straightforward and sincere. He often treated the people who worked with him as human beings, not as machines, like many other directors did. Both Nanon and Ohm had a lot of respect for the man, and he was their favorite director inside GMM for obvious reasons. Aof brought them together on a level that challenged their friendship and made the two actors transcend a few barriers of intimacy that paved the way for the development of their romantic relationship in real life. Now he felt like they were strangers sitting across each other, suffocating in their own regrets in that room. The singer lamented the end of the OhmNanon era, as thousand memories flashed through his head at that moment.

"We only have each other till the end of the world."

"Love is love, khub. He's my soulmate."

"Ohm takes care of me, now I want to take care of him."

"Both of us tried to admit what we are and opened our hearts to each other after we've been arguing for several times, over big or small things."

"We know that Pat and Pran would have a happy ending... But like I said, Non and I, we have different lifestyles, there are a lot of things we don't like about each other. I was afraid that in real life, me and Nanon wouldn't end up well like in the series. The series would be over, and we would end in a fight. Like an unresolved ending. In real life, I'm really scared. I don't want that."

"You said you've never loved someone this much before. As for me, no one has ever loved me this much before."

"If we didn't go through things together, it wouldn't be like this today."

"I want Ohm to always love me like this and be together like this for a long time.''

"When I see your smile, I'm so happy."

"I miss you, can you come see me? "

"We've gone through so much together, good things together, bad things together...damn it! I'm sorry. I love you so much. Without you I wouldn't have today."

"Everything I tried for, until today, I'd like to give it all to you as my apology. I am sorry."

"This world is so unfair, because when I love someone, I love them so damn much, but I always find something uneasy about you. I don't know why."

"We only have each other like this, Ai sat! I love you, don't you understand?"

"All I know is I care about you very deeply and I love you so damn much!"

"It's just the two of us, how could I be mad at you? I was worried about you, I love you!"

Nanon pushed away all those meaningful flashbacks, revolving in his head while Aof sat in that meeting room and tried to understand what was going on between them. However, neither Ohm or Nanon could possibly voice the terrible truth. Both their lives had turned upside down because of the intrusion of two psychopaths from the same family. The cousins Kunaanuwit messed up their relationship and tormented their minds in a way that made almost impossible for them to get back together. Nanon almost felt bad for the director, that silly attempt of making them open up to each other like it was done in the past wasn't going to work anymore.

"I feel responsible for you two. You were very good friends before BBS, and I knew since the beginning that your roles could affect your real lives. But I trusted that your friendship was strong enough to handle that kind of pressure. OhmNanon was being shipped even before Pat and Pran left the pages of that novel. You could convince people of your 'more than friends' status without even trying to do fan service. And I believed-"