Chapter 38: Just a Weekend

They had 2 schedules together in one single day. That was a good opportunity for Nanon to find out how his lover was doing, since Ohm was giving him all kinds of excuses not to see him after the occasion when Thai stopped by his brother's house looking for him. Nanon wasn't sure if he should be relieved to know that Ananda was not the one behind the bullying rumors, or if he should be even more worried, since he didn't know who started digging into his lover's past. It was agonizing not knowing how far that anonymous individual was willing to go in order to get what they wanted. The issue hadn't been approached by the company yet, perhaps, because no one paid much attention to it, or did not trust the content of any of those posts. Being quiet about any topic regarding their artists' behaviour before they entered the company was GMM'S policy. No one would really take action until things started to genuinely affect Ohm's work.

The anonymous comments were slowly spreading but were strongly condemned by OhmNanon's fans online. Nanon was well aware that ignoring distant threats of big waves never stopped a tsunami from hitting the shore. He was aware that Ohm was probably trying to deal with that issue by himself, without drawing people's attention to his past, but he clearly needed the company's counselling. The singer understood why Ohm wanted to talk to the victim directly and avoid an unnecessary scandal. If he were in Ohm's shoes, he would've done the same. However, since the injured party was unreachable, and obviously, had nothing to do with what was going on, Nanon couldn't help wondering what his lover intended to do next. The singer himself didn't know how he could help his lover, but he would really appreciate it if the older actor opened up to him and asked for his aid. He was certain that together they would be able to find a solution for that predicament. Nanon intended to stand by him, no matter what, even if he were in the wrong years ago, during his middle school years. Nanon believed that loving someone meant accepting them as a whole, and embracing them with their flaws. Nanon promised himself that if push came to shove, and everyone started to bash his loved one for real, he would still vouch for Ohm. His morals would certainly be questioned by other people, but he wouldn't care. He learned to love Pawat Chittsawangdee despite their rocky ups and downs. Befriending him and falling for him wasn't easy. Their personalities never matched, but clashed. They fought, and struggled to accommodate their differences. And when they were able to find common ground, a deep connection took root. Slowly, learning from each other and growing together became their motto. They still argued and disagreed, but they respected each other's view of the world. They understood each other, and an unexpected chemistry was born. Their souls aligned, and balance was fortified. They were drawn to each other. Unconsciously, they became each other's safe place, and with time, the pair realized that the qualities they admired in each other, outdid the flaws they criticized in each other. They were far from being perfect, they were human after all. But they were undoubtedly perfect for each other.

Nanon wasn't going to turn his back on him now, nor ever.

FRIEND OF SF - FIRST FAN SCREENING Avatar: The Way of Water was an unusual event. Uncomfortable and inconvenient. The pair had to watch the premiere of a 3-hour movie early in the morning, surrounded by fans. Both of them loved to go to the movies, and they did appreciate their fandom's company, but there's just no better place to make out than in a dark, cool movie theatre, where there is a sexy feeling of closeness and anonymity. Exactly, closeness and anonymity. Unfortunately, they could not feel any of those there. Even though people could barely see Nanon's leg on top of Ohm's, and the possessive hand Ohm had on his lover's thigh, it was really torture for them to keep their feelings in check there.

"I'm gonna have to tell P'Kwang not to do this with us again." Ohm whispered to the singer, dying to kiss his sleepy face. There were a few fans sitting not so far from them, so he kept his voice as low as possible.