Chapter 17: Just Hallucinations

Ohm was at Perth's house, enjoying the company of his little brother and friend, when he received a text from Nanon, who simply asked him in capital letters where the hell he was. He ignored his message immediately, but soon his brother Thai informed him that his 'wife' was looking for him. Ohm knew his brother was referring to Nanon, that's how he usually regarded the singer when he was in a teasing mood.

"How do you know Nanon is looking for me?" Ohm frowned at his brother as he put his guitar aside. He knew that the jamming session was over once the singer's name was brought up. He could barely function after the argument he had with Nanon earlier. He wished to forget the sight of the crying singer pleading with him not to give up on him. He could hardly get rid of Nanon's fragrance, after having so much physical contact with him during the Milo Olympics he felt like Nanon's essence was ingrained in every single pore of his. He felt like going crazy having the man he loved so close. He was proud of himself for having survived that schedule, but he knew that they would have more events together, and there were even FanMeetings already confirmed in Korea and Taipei. That night he tried not to think of his own broken heart, and future struggles. Therefore, he picked up his brother and went to play some music at Perth's house to distract his mind. Neither Thai nor Perth knew about his current situation with Nanon, so tried not to look too annoyed when the singer's name popped up in the middle of a guitar solo.

"He messaged me. Your wife said he couldn't find you at home, so I told him that we were here. I've just texted him Perth's address. I bet he's coming to see you." Thai winked at his older brother, and the latter gave him the finger.

"The more, the merrier. It's been a while since all of us don't hang out together. We should call P'Chimon and turn this into a party." Perth suggested innocently, and decided to call Chimon. Ohm didn't dare to say anything. He was almost sure Nanon wouldn't have the guts to show up there, and Chimon would not be in the mood for a party. Their friendship wasn't the same, and after Chimon told him that Nanon and Mark Pakin were dating, he didn't try to contact each other again. Ohm refused to believe that Chimon remained friends with Nanon after such a betrayal. He always felt that Chimon took Nanon's side because he was younger, but in their current situation, he expected Chimon to be more supportive of him.

"P'Chimon is not picking up." Perth announced a bit disappointed.

"He must be busy. Let him be." Ohm told his Nong, relieved to know that no one else was joining them.

The trio stayed for half an hour in Perth's music room, listening to music, chatting, having beer, and playing nonstop. Ohm had already forgotten his tragic love life and lost himself in the chord he was playing when Perth's doorbell rang.

"It must be Nanon!" Perth got up from the floor excitedly and went to the door.

"If it's him...Please, don't let him in." Ohm requested suddenly, as he followed his friend to the foyer.

"What? Why?" This time it was Thai who asked the question with a puzzled look on his face. He had joined the other two at the foyer and he was curious to know why his brother looked so uneasy.

"Are you two fighting again? That would be a great opportunity to bury the hatchet, don't you think?" Perth suggested, with a sympathetic look on his face.

"No. Get rid of him, or I'll leave." Ohm stated firmly. But before Perth could say anything to that, Thai walked past the two and opened the door.

A barefoot, dishevelled and panicked Nanon barged in the house, looking like he had seen a ghost.

"I need to talk to you. Have you seen Chimon, or spoken to him lately?" Nanon asked no one in particular, as the trio stared at him in awe.

"What happened to you? Were you mugged or something? Where are your shoes?" A bewildered Perth asked, while Ohm's concern skyrocketed. He wanted to say something and do something but he couldn't. So he let the other two ask the questions.