Chapter 60: Just a Barbecue

"What can I say? They are Pat and Pran's best friends." Chimon started in a mocking tone, earning an irritated glare from the singer. Then he changed his tone to a more serious one."Well, honestly, I want you and Ohm to be comfortable around people from the company who know about you and him, people you can see as allies. P'Jimmy and Drake happen to be some of these people. Whatever the hell happened in that Zero Waste Village, made them come after me asking very personal questions regarding your relationship with Ohm." Chimon clarified.

"And you told them?!" Nanon looked astonished.

"It was them who narrated to me how you guys desperately started kissing in the middle of a beach after some sort of fight! I really can't imagine what got into your minds while you two were in there. So careless! No wonder that Ananda had photos of you two fucking against a palm tree." Chimon loved his friend, but he wouldn't miss a chance to censure him for not taking the precautions needed when he was in public with Ohm.

Nanon was about to lash out at him when his friend took a cookie from a jar his sister had left on a chair and shoved it into the singer's mouth. "Chew on this, okay? My sister makes the best cookies I've ever tasted. It will loosen you up. I can't let you have an anxiety attack at my party."

"The fuck did she put in it? They actually taste good." The singer commented, as he chewed on the cookie, and quickly picked another one. His irritation soon dissipated. Chimon had the ability to dodge his wrath whenever it was about to pour out of him.

"That's a jar of edibles, Non. She loves to bake them." Chimon sighed. "It's Siradarat Ruangwiwat's latest specialty."

"Did you just let me eat a weed cookie?" The singer coughed, thoroughly taken aback.

"It's not gonna kill you, silly. A friend of hers grows the weed in a private greenhouse. Don't tell anyone about it, especially your mom." Chimon winked at him, and Nanon clicked his tongue.

"Geez, man! My sister is about to join the entertainment industry and yours is baking weed cookies. What are we gonna do with them?" Nanon ran a stressed hand through his hair and ate another cookie.

"Let them do their thing. It's not a big deal. I bet Nonnie will do great in Only Friends. GMMTV won't break her, she's a tough cookie. No pun intended." The older smirked. "That girl can handle herself in toxic environments. Maybe she does it better than you." Chimon said in a teasing tone. Nanon rolled his eyes at him.

"You can't let Ohm have these cookies nor drink any of the alcohol we bought, okay?" The singer reminded him. Chimon made a face at him. It was amusing how Nanon pretended not to care about Ohm, but seemed to be thinking about his ex 24/7.

"The guy is on meds. I'm not an idiot, Non. His juice bottle is already in the fridge."

"By the way, I'm still not sure if I'm comfortable with the fact that you told your sister I am gay."

"First of all, you're bi, after all you've been with girls too, right? Second, as I said before, I didn't tell her. She indiscreetly read one of the texts you sent me and she drew her own conclusions. But you know, you don't have to worry about Sira. She won't go on a Twitter rant and out you and your ex. As a matter of fact, she despises the BL industry. According to my dear sister, the genre presents a distorted version of what it means to be gay in Thailand, and it also fails to reflect the systemic discrimination faced by LGBT people in our country. It's safe to say that she's far from being a shipper or a gossipmonger. Honestly, she's not even a fan of yours."

"I'm not just a BL actor. I am an actor." Nanon corrected his friend.

"Sorry, buddy. Some people forget the fact that you weren't always Pran." Chimon gave him an apologetic look.