Chapter 66: Just A Plan

Mark Pakin was alive and kicking, walking around his room with the aid of a walker. There was a doctor next to him, probably a physiotherapist. Mark was laughing cheerfully while talking to the doctor. There was someone else in the room, another fellow colleague from GMMTV, a young one. The same one who thought that could compete with Nanon for Ohm's heart. Ananda was nowhere to be seen.

"What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here. You need to leave, now." The moment Prom noticed Nanon at the door, he stared at the singer with an alarmed expression on his face. Nanon remained speechless and still, as if he struggled to reprogram his body functions and reboot his mindset.

Mark's gaze followed Prom's voice and then fixed at the door. He smiled at Nanon. And that smile wasn't a vicious one, just the kind of smile the old Mark used to give him.

"You're finally here." He said, and the singer instantly blacked out.

Nanon woke up minutes later in a room that he did not recognize. He didn't get up from the bed in panic though. As he reminded himself of what he saw before his eyes abruptly closed, he ordered his body to stay still. He had to think of the plan, and how to still make it work. No, he wouldn't have an anxiety attack, or get down on his knees to ask for mercy. Nanon knew he had to outsmart not only the Kunaanuwits, but also the deceitful teenager who was now sitting on a chair beside his bed.

Prom was scrolling down his phone, unaware that the singer observed him quietly, and carefully. Now a lot of things made sense. Ananda seemed to know details about his and Ohm's schedules. Trips, events, hangouts, family addresses, everything. It was not difficult to figure out how Ananda had their phone numbers, and even found out they were in the Zero Waste Village before their manager did. Perhaps, Nanon wouldn't be in debt with GMM if those photos at the beach weren't taken. And those photos were only taken because someone close to him and Ohm was feeding Ananda information regarding their whereabouts. He would've never guessed that Prom was a spy working for those detestable cousins.

"Why did you join them? What did they offer you?" Nanon spoke suddenly, in a voice full of contempt. Prom gasped as he put his phone down and looked at him.

"I am not their partner in crime or something like that. P'Mark just happened to have the same aspirations as me at first. Then it got complicated." The boy confessed, in a low voice. He seemed tense, yet, not as uneasy as he looked when he laid eyes on the singer at the door of Mark's room.

"Really? Care to share with me some of your aspirations?" Nanon clenched his jaw.

"He wanted you, and I wanted P'Ohm. We both needed the end of OhmNanon to make our dreams come true." Prom said as he looked away. "I wouldn't have agreed to help him if I knew that he was insane."

"How long has he been awake?" Nanon had to know. Judging by the scene he had witnessed earlier, he was sure the former badminton player had broken out of that comatose state for more than a week.

"Three months." Prom revealed without beating around the bush. Nanon gritted his teeth and placed a concerned hand on his head. The teenager understood his disappointment. "I know what P'Thai must've told you, but even the nurse who kept him updated didn't know that P'Mark was out of coma. Only a few people in here know about his improvement and the ones who know are not supposed to divulge it. The nurse who kept the truth from P'Ohm's brother was probably instructed to do so. Ananda told the hospital staff to keep his cousin's rehabilitation progress a secret. He claimed that he didn't want the press or fans anywhere near him, since all the attention could overwhelm P'Mark and affect his current fragile state."

"He looked awesome to me. I bet he's back sucking his cousin's cock!" Nanon snapped as he sat up on the bed. "Oh, wait, scratch that! Maybe you're doing it for him!"