Chapter 22: Just Hope

Their friend placed one hand over his mouth and his eyes grew wide. An agape Nanon was read as a tomato, but he became even more astonished as Chimon jumped and squealed out of the blue.

"Holy cow! You guys already did it?! Shit, this is amazing! How come you didn't say it at once?! You're fucking forgiven, you horny bastards!" Chimon cheered, as he pulled the two of them together and gave them a big hug.

Nanon was dying of embarrassment, but when he saw Ohm smile at Chimon's antics, he just let it go. The singer just hoped that his boyfriend's loose mouth wouldn't get them in trouble in the future.

"So how was it? I want to hear all the sordid details. Who was the passive? The active? Who came first? Non, you look a little pale! Did this major pervert make you pass out?! Is it you who will be walking funny the whole day?" An enthusiastic Chimon asked jokingly, and Ohm couldn't help but start laughing out loud now.

Nanon made a face at the jokester and his side-kick. "Right, go ahead, laugh at me all you want! But why aren't you asking who topped who first?"

Chimon grinned as he glanced at an unaffected Ohm. "It's expected. I've heard he always lets the one he loves score first." He winked at Nanon and gave him the thumbs up. Ohm blew him a kiss and mouthed the words 'Rak na' while putting while making the 'I love you' gesture in sign language.

The singer scoffed and shook his head at them. He couldn't win against the goofy pair. He hoped those two didn't have more conflicts in the future.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, Ohm. I suppose that judging by our friends' ecstatic reaction after just learning that we fucked, you won't be thinking that he's trying to get into my pants." Nanon cocked his head to the side just to behold the quick change in Chimon's expression and how Ohm nervously licked his lips uneasily.

"Get into your pants, Non? Eww, that's disgusting. You're like my little brother." Chimon crunched his nose and turned to Ohm. "Seriously, man, where did you get this idea?"

"Temporary madness. Don't sweat it. I've already recovered my sanity." Ohm replied a bit disconcerted, as he swallowed and scratched his nape.

"Oh, I see. Now that you have fucked Non, and apparently enjoyed it too much, you think that every guy who's close to your boyfriend is looking forward to bang him. Is that it? Come on, dude. He's not that hot! Plus, he doesn't even have boobs! Oh, and for your information, if I liked guys, Perth would be more my type." Chimon joked, trying to make Ohm feel less self-conscious.

"Perth?" Ohm frowned. "Seriously?"

"What? Are you gonna tell me that he's not a cute one?" Chimon raised an eyebrow at him, and Ohm immediately glanced at a slightly uncomfortable singer, who sighed as soon as Perth's name was mentioned.

"In my eyes, there's no one else cuter than my Non." Ohm announced, as he walked to the singer, grabbed him by the waist, and before Nanon could even protest, kissed him on the lips. An amused Chimon clapped his hands, but soon helped a complaining Nanon get away from Ohm's exaggerated display of affection.

"Well, I didn't know if you two would be alive inside this building. I also didn't know how I was going to be received, or how I would be able to forgive you shitheads, but I brought you breakfast as a gesture of peace." Chimon went to the door, opened it, and brought some bags inside with him. "I left them next to the door, and I planned to feed you both if you granted me a pretty nice excuse for having ignored my calls. Since you did, I guess you lovebirds deserve your reward. I bet you're hungry after wasting so much energy last night."

Ohm and Nanon shook their heads at him in disbelief, but helped Chimon bring the food to the kitchen and set the table.

"So, are you guys role-playing or something? I mean, at the time BBS aired, I didn't watch it because I thought it would be quite sad to see Pat and Pran having the kind of relationship that my two friends would never have, but even though I didn't watch the series, I saw a bunch of fan's posts on Twitter, and I can tell this is Pran's room." Chimon took a sip of his juice and eyed the couple suspiciously. "Are you guys asking to be outed to the world or something?"