Chapter 72: Just Making Amends

"You have a schedule in a few hours, you need your stamina, and I have to analyze the script a producer sent me yesterday-"

"I said, come here, babe." Ohm kneeled on the bed and displayed his full hard-on to his husband. His gesture had a mix of invitation, temptation and authority. They had enacted that roleplaying once. Ohm was supposed to be a sexually addicted husband who tried to make his frigid partner lust after him. So Ohm's role was to simply seduce Nanon to death.

"Why should I?" A teasing Nanon raised an eyebrow at him, grinned and turned away.

"Husband, don't leave!" Ohm said dramatically as he watched the younger walk in the direction of the bathroom.

"Your dick is not big enough." Nanon replied sassily and shrugged. But when he touched the doorknob of the bathroom door, another hand stopped him. His husband quick response startled him. He didn't have time to open the door, or react to the older's swift strong movements. Within a second, Ohm's body was pressed against his back, and his chest and face were pushed against the door.

"Humm...Now, how big do you want it to be inside you?" A provocative Ohm asked against his ear, while rubbing his full-blown erection between Nanon's plump asscheeks. The director loved to see how an offended Ohm usually dealt with that kind of playful humiliation. The actor was always ready to defend Pawat junior's reputation.

"I don't wanna pressure you, love. But that interviewer I met at the studio today, certainly had a clit much bigger than-"

Nanon was unable to finish his tirade. Ohm entered him with on single push and started fucking him against the bathroom door. All Nanon could do was moan and receive his lover's rough thrusts. There wasn't much he could do at that point. Ohm's domineering aura overpowered him, and his vigorous pummelling nailed him to that door. He was still stretched and lubed from their first round, so the older's desperate ramming didn't hurt him, but made him beg for more.

"Not big enough yet." Nanon managed to utter as the other's bruising hold on his hips made his legs shake. The director was already hard, even though he was unable to touch Ohm or see his husband take him from behind in such a lewd manner. He could hear his erotic grunts, smell his boiling masculinity and feel his hands, lips, tongue, teeth, and nose torture his back. He knew that would be one of the delicious occasions he would come without having his dick touched. The overwhelming stimulation he was getting from Ohm's dick pressuring his prostate continuously was more than enough to drive him wild. "Can't you get bigger for me?"

"Such a greedy one...Now take this." Ohm grunted and lifted one of his thighs, just to penetrate him deeper. He impaled the younger one so skilfully that made Nanon start whining like a wounded animal.

"Yeah, more, like that! You're so big now! Take me hard, Ohm! Don't stop! I can feel you in my guts! Wreck me, ah!" The younger whimpered and opened himself even more to swallow his lover's huge penis and squeeze it in his hole. He wondered if he would tear if Ohm got bigger than that. He wished the older could simply disappear into him forever.

"When I am finished fucking you senseless, you won't be able to sit down to read that script for a week." Ohm promised him while hammering into him nonstop. He was already at his limit. He adored this version of his husband during sex. Submissive but feisty, craving for dick, begging to be fucked till his ass couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck!" Nanon came against the door with a loud cry, at the same time Ohm ejaculated inside him for the second time that night.

"Your acting days are over, Non. You suck at pretending to be a frigid husband." A panting, satisfied Ohm whispered to him and placed a tiny kiss on his earlobe.