Y/N's Bio/Prologue

Name:Y/N Kotomine

Nickname:half pint by Gilgamesh.Sliver haired pest by Illya.Kid by Lancer. The lesser Kotomine by Archer.

Likes:Gilgamesh, Shirou, Rin, Kirei, Taiga, Sakura, Ayako, Issei, Training, Shirou's cooking, music, alcohol, gold, dogs, Summer, Winter, Christmas, older mature women, tomboys, motorcylces, annyoing Rin, taking Rin's gems, punching Shinji, The archery club, Lancer, Rider, Archer.

Dislikes:Most people,Medea,Shinji,Saber being uptight,not getting food from Shirou,fire 

Magecraft:Wind,Lightning,Reinforcement from hanging around Shirou.

Now lets begin,                                                                                                                                                                      Gilgamesh Pov

The Fuyuki fire spreds through the city killing so many and in the center of it all is Archer servant of the fourth fuyuki grail war King Gilgamesh now fully incarnated into this world and...very naked with only a red cloth covering his body and beside him is the man who wished for all this death Kirei Kotomine.

Gilgamesh:Now then Kirei I believe it's time to leave this place,don't you.

Kirei:Indeed we should leave for a safer place.

As the two men begin leaving the area,Gilgamesh feels something grab the cloth wraped around his body,he turns to see....a boy no older than seven,with sliver white hair,and heterochromatic eyes one red and one gold and both express a scenes of helplessness and brokeness,Looking upon the boy Gilgamesh feels a scences of responsibility after all he is the King of Heroes and he has always had a soft spot for children. Deciding to take mercy on the white haired child Gilgamesh kneels down.

Gilgamesh:Child what is your name?

White haired child:Y/N

Gilgamesh:Rejoice then Y/N,for now you have the honor to be saved by the King of Heroes

Gilgamesh then takes the red cloth and wraps it around his waist before picking up the small child he now knows as Y/N,the boy soon falls asleep in Gilgamesh's arms,Soon Gilgamesh cathes up with Kirei and when they reach the church Kirei sees the child in Gilgamesh's arms and many question begin to stir

Kirei:Gilgamesh why have you brough a child here?

Gilgamesh:I found the young boy on our way here,his parents must likely died in the fire.And must I remind you I am the King of Heroes,and it is a heroes job to save those they can.

Kirei:Then what do you suggest we do with him now?

Gilgamesh:You could take him in as your own,after all this could be your chance to be a father after all you did have your daugther raised by someone else,and the next grail war will be in a few years and in that time he could grow into a new player for that war.

Kirei:I supose you have a point now then how should we-

Y/N Pov

As Kirei is about to say something Y/N awakes inside a church where he sees the man with golden hair who saved him and a new man who looked like a priest

Y/N:where am I?the child asks dazed and confused.

Kirei:Relax and rejoice boy,my name is Kirei Kotomine and you are in my church and the man beside you is the same man who saved you and brought you here,his name is Gilgamesh.Now then child you have a choice would you like to be put in an orphanage or would you like to stay here and be raised by me?

And that day Y/N made the worse decision of his life,and consdidering how I write it won't be the fucking last.Well until next time bye